HRBP at Healthcare at Home India Private Limited
Views:1977 Applications:751 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
HCAH - Manager - Strategy/Analysis & Business Development - IIT/NIT (2-4 yrs)
About Healthcare at Home:-
Health Care at Home India Pvt Ltd (HCAH) is started with investments coming from the Burman Family (promoters of Dabur- worlds largest Ayurvedic company and the 4th largest FMCG company In India) and the founders of Healthcare at Home UK (www.hah.co.uk). Healthcare at Home UK is a GBP 1bn revenue company. In March 2017, Quadria Capital (www.quadriacapital.com) a large healthcare focused PE fund invested into HCAH.
One of HCAHs key shareholders are the initial founders of HAH UK. HAH was the pioneer of patient-centric homecare services in the UK, Europe and Australia; Over the past 20 years HaH UK has grown to capture 70% market share in an overall market size of US$ 2.5 Bn. HaH UK has worked with almost all the top pharma companies globally and has successfully run programs for such companies since last 15 plus years
We have 2 businesses:
1. Clinical Services Business
2. Integrated Pharma Services Business
Clinical Services Business:
HCAH commenced homecare operations in Delhi NCR in April 2013 and has expanded operations rapidly. We work with many private hospitals, doctors and directly with the patients offering homecare services in oncology, pulmonology, post-operative care (orthopaedics, cardiac, bariatric etc), critical care, aged care and palliative care. Our success is founded on providing the highest quality services delivered by well trained and experienced staff (specialist nurses, HCAs and physiotherapists). We also use empanelled doctors when required. Patient and doctor feedback has been excellent to date. We measure NPS scores and we have been upwards of 65% for the last 6 years
Integrated Pharma Services:
HCAH provides a one stop solution to pharma companies in their patient support journey which includes patient awareness, screening, diagnostics, onboarding, drug distribution & administration, compliance and data analytics. These services help pharma companies to improve compliance on their drugs, engage doctors and patients, reduce costs and increase the reach of their drugs.
HCAH also acquired Health Impetus Pvt Ltd to augment its capabilities in the Patient Support Programs.
HCAH has 40+ contracts with pharma companies and is the largest player in this segment in the country. We work with 8 out of the top 10 global pharma companies. We have presence in 70 cities for this business with over 500+ people servicing patients. We handle 1lac+ patients a month in this business. We distribute drugs to around 600 locations across the country using a 70+ pharmacy network. This business is already profitable
HCAH also has a JV with M3 Inc a listed Japanese multinational company with > USD 9bn market cap. It has 4.0mn + doctors worldwide using its various Internet based platforms, through which it offers a host of services to the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare professionals
You can visit our website www.hcah.in, our linkedin page https://www.linkedin.com/company/health-care-at-home-india/ and our facebook page on https://www.facebook.com/healthcareathomeindia
Title: Manager Strategy, Analysis and Business Development
Reporting To:Business Head- Integrated Pharma Services
Summary of Role:
Support the BU Head in identifying & managing key strategic initiatives, development of business plans, operating plans & budgets and Operational & financial data analysis. The role will also help in developing business development pitches and.
- Assist in preparation of strategic plan/business plans/operating plans/budgets for the business
- Identify and drive key strategic initiatives for the business
- Create business development pitches to capture new business
- Data analysis including operational KPIs and financial KPIs of the business
- Preparation of project reports, MIS and presentations to the Board
- Collection and analysis of industry and competitor data and trends
- Graduates from IITs/NITs with up to 2 years in business analytics and strategy roles or candidates with pharma background in marketing and business analytics
- Should have a strong flair for numbers, Reporting practices/methodologies etc.
- Should be knowledgeable about budgets, forecasts/projections, margin analysis etc
- Should have the passion and desire to work in a start-up environment. Should have the capability to handle ambiguity
- Having exposure to evolving technologies around the healthcare ecosystem and a good understanding of digital marketing in healthcare is good to have