Havells - Sustainability & EHS Head (20-25 yrs)
1. To develop a clear vision and roadmap to take Havells India Ltd, to the Top 3 in EHS and sustainability.
2. Review and monitor EHS and sustainability program objectives, status and support requirements, to ensure progress in line with the vision, policies and regulations.
3. Develop strategies to address issues such as energy reduction, recycling, plastic waste management, reduction of carbon footprint etc both within the company and with associated partners like vendors, distributors etc.
4. Proactively identify and address likely EHS and sustainability issues in line with stakeholder expectations and bring to the notice of management for timely resolution.
5. Evaluate proposals for EHS and sustainability projects, considering factors such as regulatory needs, cost effectiveness, technical feasibility, and integration with other initiatives.
6. Have an oversight of EHS and sustainability initiative in plants and provide domain expertise as required.
7. Identify educational, training, or other development interventions to build EHS and sustainability as part of the organization's culture.