HR at Harita Techserv Limited
Views:232 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Harita Techserv - Assistant Manager - Corporate Business Planning (1-3 yrs)
Asst. Manager - Corporate Business Planning (Male)
Education: Engineering, MBA/PGDM in Finance, Systems, Operations | reputed institute
Experience: 1 to 3 years in a Consulting firm (Project Management, strategic planning)
Industry Exposure: Banking / Finance / Manufacturing / Services / FMCG
- Group level co-ordination (4 Companies).
- MIS and Dashboard preparation for Holding Company.
- Managing meeting Calendars.
- Co-ordination with Consultants, Vendors, to oversee critical projects.
- Play active role in problem-solving, identifying issues, analyze, convert in to project ideas and implementation plans.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to details.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Highly proficient across Microsoft tools such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, at all levels in the organization
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills
- High degree of emotional intelligence to effectively deal with increasingly diverse clients and teams
- Confidence and maturity to work with senior executives
- Ability to multi-task, structure and manage intensive workloads
- Sound work ethic, intellectual curiosity.