Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition at Harappa Learning Private Limited
Views:404 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Harappa Learning - Senior Manager/Associate Director - Enterprise Partnerships (6-12 yrs)
India Enterprise team at Harappa is responsible for taking Harappa Education offerings to the market; empowering corporate enterprises in bridging the gap between formal education and workplace skills; building and sustaining Harappa clientele; driving learner engagement to fruition; and driving innovation in Harappa products by acting as an active channel between internal teams and external stakeholders.
We are looking for a seasoned Sales Professional with experience in Enterprise Sales. The expectation for this role is to position the entire spectrum of Harappa Learning Interventions and drive sales opportunities to a closure with the objective of achieving progressive revenue targets. He/she must have demonstrated skills in forming strategic alliances with leading companies and winning new logos.
An ideal candidate is a hunter who derives his/her energy from winning big & acquiring new logos, is an outstanding negotiator, a self-motivated go-getter & team player, carries excellent communication skills and above all is keen to be part of a vibrant EdTech start-up journey.
- As a senior enterprise sales professional, own ambitious individual revenue targets.
- Own the entire sales cycle from generating, qualifying & developing leads to negotiating and closing opportunities involving multiple stakeholders, both internal & external.
- Build and nurture a strong 3x pipeline and accurately forecast and manage your sales pipeline & activity.
- Research, map, develop and nurture strong relationships at multiple levels within your account.
- Developing and growing existing business by upselling and cross-selling.
- Value sell & Virtual sell to enterprises with consultative, creative, tailored and skill-building contextual pitches/presentations.
- Evangelize the company over all kinds of social channels to generate visibility & leads for your domain & accounts.
- Work with the marketing team to reach out to potential customers.
- Collaborate with pre-sales and internal teams to respond to RFIs/RFPs.
- Be the voice of customers by updating product leaders on key gaps against client asks.
- Master's degree with minimum 6 years of work experience with demonstrated success in new business development and managing senior client-level relationships.
- Experience in structuring mid to large deals and successfully negotiating with CXOs, CHROs, L&D Heads and L&D Managers.
- Prior experience in an Education/Services Sales (e-learning industry) will be an added advantage.
- Preferably brings along existing connections & customer relationships.
- Willing to roll up sleeves and take on the tasks necessary to get the job done.
- A dedicated smart worker who responds timely to customers and exhibits strong sales etiquette & ethics.
Note: Harappa is an equal opportunities employer invested in creating a safe space for talented and driven individuals to work and thrive with us. We encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.