Recruitment Team at Happay
Views:963 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Happay - Senior Manager - Customer Support Operations (7-8 yrs)
About us :
Happay is a fast growing Indian FinTech company based out of Bangalore. Happay redefines the way SMEs and Enterprises manage their business spends. With the help of technology, Happay helps organisations break loose from the shackles of manual and paper-based processes and empowers them with mobility and automation. Our product is loved by 4500+ businesses across 40+ industry verticals.
Role : Senior. Profile - Customer Support
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 7-8 years in Customer Support
- Ensuring execution of Operational Processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow
- Responsible to follow best in the class processes in the company Customer Support, Payments, KYC, etc.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working in a constantly evolving business environment
- Driving a culture of getting things done on time with high quality of service
- Ability to follow-up & coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders
- Following up clear metrics for performance measurement & turnaround times for each of the key processes
- Should posses good communication skills
- Recruit, select, train, assign, executives to respective verticals
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing team performance
- Ensure newly hired executives are taken care of and enough product and process knowledge is given
- Contribute operations in making strategic plans and reviews, prepare and complete action plans, productivity, quality and SLA's
- Resolve problems, complete audits, identify trends and basis findings implement corrective actions.
- Forecast Call, Ticket and Chat and plan the manpower accordingly. Utilisation of all executives to taken care of.
- Analyse the top scenario to conduct training to agents efficiently, also work on ways and means to reduce the tasks handled by the agents
- Manage executive /lead level performance, roll out incentives, connect with front level agents to get the work done
- Responsible for following up with depended stakeholders and help front level agent executives close the tasks
- Manage relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to quality, customer service, escalations
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Communicate policies/ issues, new updates at team briefingShould be able to handle few key clients on his own.
Minimum Requirement / Qualification :
- Graduate/MBA (Banking / B.E. / B. Tech. is must)
- Good Written & Verbal Communication skills (Fluency in English & Good Hindi speaking is mandatory)
- Good Analytical & Logical Reasoning skills
- 7-8 years of work experience
- Proficient in MS Excel (to do analysis & reporting)
- Exposure to Customer support or banking is plus
Notice Period : Less than 30 days