Lead - Talent Acquisition at Happay
Views:773 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Happay - Legal Executive - LLB (1-3 yrs)
About the company: Happay is a fintech, which was founded in 2012. It is one of the leading company in the expense management space. For more details please visit https://www.happay.in/.
We are looking to hire an outstanding candidate to join our in-house legal team.
Candidate will have to support and carry out administration of contracts with the company's policies and procedures, applicable laws and clients requirement keeping in the mind the best interest of the company. The responsibility of the candidate would involve review and negotiation of the variety of agreements including master service agreement, non-disclosure agreements, vendor agreements etc. with client, vendors, subcontractors as the case may be.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Draft and update templates for the new and existing business models, products and services
- Prepare, review and modify contractual documents to assist and support various business activities
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions
- Liaison with government authorities, consultants, attorneys, when required
- Any other legal related tasks as assigned
- LLB graduate with 1-3 years of experience as an in-house counsel.
- Strong knowledge in current legal trends in India.
- Familiar with Fintech industry.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and is resourceful.
- Good drafting and interpretational skill
- Computer skills - MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel (optional)