Recruitment Team at Happay
Views:1410 Applications:227 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:146
Happay - Implementation Manager (3-6 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Partner with Customer Success Managers and our customers to understand the scope of the project, create a timeline, and drive the implementation through to successful completion.
- Manage multiple software implementations for customers, acting as a hybrid of project manager and technical/business consultant.
- Understand the Happay platform end-to-end and Lead solution design workshops with the customer.
- Provide guidance and best practices on configuration options and workflow design to meet customer needs. Design and Document the complete solution blueprint document.
- Work closely with your Technical Services counterpart on addressing project deliverables and escalating risk areas.
- Work closely with configuration/ integration team and ensure timely delivery of the project.
- Ensure all configurations, integrations, and customisations are fully tested and ready for deployment.
- Obtain customer feedback during UAT and distill into action items for our configuration and integration teams.
- Write professional-grade documentation to effectively guide customers through the onboarding process and maintain project documentation to trace all the activities completed during the project.
- Drive GoLive preparation with the customer and ensure successful execution of cutover plan, data migration and production deployment from Happay side.
- Enable internal support teams to handhold the customer during hypercare period.
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and Product to identify and communicate technical services and solutions.
- Participate in late-stage meetings with prospects to consult on product capability and educate on technical implementation (including configuration, integrations, and customisations)
Skills and Experience:
- 3-5+ years experience implementing B2B SaaS software for enterprise clients as the project lead with full responsibility for onboarding.
- Outstanding project and time management skills - skilled at keeping tasks on track while managing risk and ensuring effective cross-team communication
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to navigate technical applications and gain a deep understanding of functionality. You don- t need to code, but need to be able to work closely with a technical team and effectively communicate in a technical space.
- Ability to build strong relationships to serve as a trusted advisor who can guide customers on best practices and platform optimisations
- Demonstrated drive to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Can-do attitude - you must be able to think outside the box, problem-solve complex and novel issues, and roll up your sleeves to get the job done.