Recruitment Team at Happay
Views:3346 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Happay - Executive - Presales (2-5 yrs)
About us :
Happay is a fast growing Indian FinTech company based out of Bangalore. Happay redefines the way SMEs and Enterprises manage their business spends. With the help of technology, Happay helps organisations break loose from the shackles of manual and paper-based processes and empowers them with mobility and automation. Our product is loved by 4500+ businesses across 40+ industry verticals.
About Opportunity :
- Responsible for being an expert in all the technical aspects of the product and the payments industry and supporting the sales team in deal closures. The role is customer facing and requires extensive travel.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Production of responses to Requests for information and Requests for proposals.
- Work with Sales personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre sales activities.Work with Product Management, Sales and Marketing to help define / refine sales messages and ensure sales packages are developed.
- Maintain insights into competition (largely banks who issue credit, debit and prepaid cards) to be able to maintain an advantage against competitor strategy and tactics.
- Ensure that the Pre-Sales resources evolve in line with the Marketing Message and Sales Teams stated requirements.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs etc.
- Responsible for preparing for meetings and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Develop product centric selling strategies.
- Relevant experience in technical product configuration
- Help the sales team to win deals.
Qualifications & Certifications :
- Btech + MBA and applicable experience or successful track record with 2 to 5 years- experience.
- Technical background and Understanding of Payment process.
- Strong communication, listening and presentation skills