HR Team at Hansa Cequity
Views:1438 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Hansa Cequity - Senior Consultant/Consultant (8-12 yrs)
Company Background :
Hansa C Equity founded in 2008 helps companies build customer relationships using technology through exclusive marketing and analytic stands. With a data driven marketing thinking and strategy we help companies leverage the power of technology through propriety and best in class marketing automation and analytics platforms. Our data consultants understand and unify data from multiple sources. Our analysts and Customer marketing specialists glean out insights and understand our client's customers and prospects. Our campaign management and digital marketing consultants then move in to create meaningful engagements opportunities in a multi-channel environment
Job Title: Consultant/ Senior Consultant
Job Location: Mumbai/ Bangalore
Job Purpose :
- Drive data-based decision making by providing actionable insights from customer behavior and engagement across various touch points
- MBA/Masters in Statistics/Economics/Maths/ Strategy.
- Engage with business teams, understand the business needs and formulate the requirement into structured project framework with clear milestones and implementation plan
- The incumbent will play an analytical role where he develops and applies analytical algorithms and methods where possible with a view of driving and enhancing data systems and streamlining business processes.
- In this capacity, he strives to improve the quality of analytics solutions on a consistent basis.
- Review models on continuous basis; Ensure parameters that signify the health of these models are tested and defect free.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and develop analytical solutions to optimize business processes
- Use of analytics for problem discovery in the business areas and use of statistical tools and techniques to derive the solutions
- Works independently to construct complex statistical models to forecast business performance; coaches others on model development
- 8-10 years- experience into statistical analysis
- Relevant professional experience in Business Intelligence/Data Analytics/Modelling in a consumer driven marketing company would be preferred.
- Hands on experience in advanced statistical analysis and predictive modelling using R and SAS
- Proven experience with advanced statistical concepts such as logistic regression, CHAID, Cluster Analysis, Random Forest
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and strong team player.
- Ability to drive analytics solution in a multi-disciplinary environment and collaborate with diverse internal teams.
- Strong Relationship management skills
- Knowledge of SQL, R, predictive analytics Data Modelling, Qlikview
- Must have team management experience. Possesses leadership qualities and have quality to motive team.