HR Team at Hansa Cequity
Views:1042 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Hansa Cequity - Assistant Manager/Manager - Human Resource - Customer Relationship Center (7-10 yrs)
Hansa Cequity - Assistant Manager/Manager - Human Resource - Customer Relationship Center
Company Background : Hansa C Equity founded in 2007 helps companies build customer relationships using technology through exclusive marketing and analytic stands.
Hansa Direct, a part of Hansa Customer Equity, is one-of-a-kind Customer Relationship Centre (CRC) that is backed by specialists across data, analytics, martech and digital. The core focus of services provided here is on helping a customer build lifelong relationship with a firm and not just for addressing one-off issues or complaints. It offers a personalised omni-channel engagement journey that ensures a seamless customer experience. Hansa Direct is also outfitted to deliver 247, multi-lingual support and end-to-end customer experience management.
Role : Assistant Manager/ Manager, Human Resources
Reporting to : Vice President Operations
Team Size : 3 Direct Reportees
Key Responsibilities :
1. Talent Acquisition : Responsible for (End to End Employee Lifecycle)- Laying out the Talent Acquisition Strategy for the entire call center business, accomplishing quality hiring in time with extensive focus on Bulk hiring, assessing current & future staffing needs against the business strategy, Developing/ Overseeing the implementation of appropriate talent acquisition strategies/ Plans along with providing best in class HR competencies and support to the operations and management team in recruiting, grievance handling and retaining outstanding talent Driving employee referral schemes to facilitate quality hiring.
2. Responsible for ensuring the best results using the right source mix, internal sourcing, advertisement, walk-ins, employee referrals and no support on vendors etc.
3. Cost Management: Responsible for ensuring the cost factor as well within budget (New Hire CTC and Cost Per Hire) as per organizational planning. Optimal use of rehire data and leads generated through interviews
4. Reviewing, supervising, and directing the daily activities related to daily productivity- offers made, etc.
5. Stakeholder Management - Responsible for managing stakeholders of various processes and understanding their business requirement & deliverables
6. HR Operations: Responsible for reviewing all HR activities and policies - ensuring consistency with corporate HR policies.
7. Responsible for timely execution and procedure adherence to all internal processes that impact an employees' life cycle
8. Attrition Analysis: Close monitoring of attrition and frequent analysis at the process level and planning further steps to curb the same.
9. Compensation and Benefits: Comply and support payroll processing, audit procedures & Compliance.
10. Employee Grievances and connects - Will be the single point of contact for employees and managers for people related dimensions.
Job Specifications :
1. Must have extensive experience in managing domestic call center
2. Educational Qualifications: MBA/Postgraduate in Human Resources
3. People oriented and results driven/ People Management Skills
4. Good number Orientation
5. Strong functional skills in HR area of expertise, ability to resolve conflicts and build teams
6. Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
7. Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
8. In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
9. Should be comfortable working for 6 days a week