Halodoc - Engineering Manager - Software Development (8-12 yrs)
Halodoc is the 2018 Forbes Indonesia Choice Award winner and Galen Growth's 2018 Most Innovative HealthTech Startup in Asia. Ours is a secure health-tech platform with a mission to simplifying access to healthcare by connecting millions of patients with licensed doctors, insurance, labs, and pharmacies in one mobile application.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- A responsive team player who can proactively contribute for building technical strategies for applications and systems by promoting an understanding of the technology and business roadmap
- Someone who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic, startup-like environment
- Work very closely with various business stakeholders to drive the execution of multiple business plans and technologies .
- Work closely with Product, Design, and Marketing to conceive features, plan projects, and build roadmap
- Prior experience with scalable Architecture managing team of minimum 5 engineers and coaching, mentoring while maintaining a role with code development.
- Proven history of contributing to product strategy and shipping products with multi-functional teams.
- Highly involved in hiring while building team also leading app development for both platforms
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- An Engineering Degree - B.E/B.Tech/MS/ in any stream - Computer Science preferred.
- 8+ years of industry experience with minimum 6 years of Android or iOS application development experience.
- Programming experience in Objective-C, Swift and Java/Kotlin are a great plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.