Haleon - Specialist - HR Operations - People Services (2-5 yrs)
People Services Specialist
We're Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we're improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands - including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum - through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What's more, we're achieving it in a company that we're in control of. In an environment that we're co-creating. And a culture that's uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn't a question.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we're uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It's an opportunity to be part of something special.
- Support and lead employees and managers across full employee lifecycle through advisory ("how do I?") and coaching on HR procedures (process & policy) covering key topics Hire to Exit across India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
- Manage end to end transitions and streamline processes working with Global Stakeholders to drive operational efficiencies.
- Headcount reporting Analytics and Use dashboard and available data analytics to ensure personal performance meets all agreed service standards.
- Work with extended HR Stakeholders to support on Key HR Process design and support on Automation projects.
- Management of cases and transactions in Service Now and Workday; acting as the single point of contact for the business and triaging to SMEs, 3rd Party HR service providers & CoEs to ensure timely resolution to meet agreed service level agreements. Drive Self service and take measures to increase penetration.
- Provide guidance to the business as well as in-country HR where needed on all Employee life cycle processes from Hire, Job Status, Terminations and any other HR key processes.
- Support employees with benefits enrolment activity through Workday and liaise with benefits providers to ensure set up and termination of benefits (including pension providers, life insurance, health insurance, other company sponsored Benefits etc.) according to policy. Complete end to end Vendor Management and Employee communication support.
- Support right to work & visa application process through initiation of vendors
Manage internal moves and create / alter contractual terms and conditions (change in reporting line, work schedules, compensation structure etc.)
- Act as the position specialist supporting creation of positions & job requisitions in Workday
- Provide support on creating an exceptional experience for New hires during Onboarding including collection of HR documentation e.g. contracts of employment, new hire forms and employee handbooks and maintenance of employee files (online in digital form & offline hardcopies)
- Responsible for continuous improvement to enhance HR services by reviewing and revising operational processes, policies, and SOPs to optimize efficiencies and accuracy of procedures. Project Manage the Transition of Activities for People Services delivery.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ideal candidates will have 2-5 years HR Operations and/or Shared Services experience in a multi-national organisation; experience in any other Customer Support related environment also desirable
- Experience with Workday, ServiceNow or other HR systems are desirable but extensive trainings will be provided
- Customer service-based mindset and focus on getting things done
- Experience with process transitions will be a great asset
- High level of personal resilience; ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to handle multiple activities in parallel (multitasking) in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to structure your daily work
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and procedures
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We're striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.