Haleon - Senior Manager - Procurement Delivery (10-15 yrs)
Would prefer Female candidates for this role.
Hello. We're Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we're improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands - including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum - through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What's more, we're achieving it in a company that we're in control of. In an environment that we're co-creating. And a culture that's uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn't a question.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we're uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It's an opportunity to be part of something special.
The Senior Manager, Procurement Delivery a key contributor to the delivery of Global Procurement's transformation & technology roadmap. This role will be responsible for driving Procurement transformation projects, from building the business case to implementation. This role requires strong project management, drive for performance improvement, analytical skills, significant amount of internal engagement, utilizing strong interpersonal skills, and influence management.
In this role you will.
- Be leading Procurement transformation projects; operating in a fast-paced environment that requires ability to seamlessly shift across a wide variety of responsibilities.
- Play a key leadership role in managing the delivery of the key Procurement transformation projects and support leadership in the development & execution of Procurement technology roadmap.
- Lead high scale global procurement projects and manage end-to-end aspects of global Procurement transformation initiatives including right from identifying problem statements through stakeholder interactions, solution design, evaluating existing technology landscape, propose system changes & enhancements, assess impact on user experience, process and cost.
- Support development of Procurement technology roadmap leveraging latest and best in class technology to support business requirement.
- Development & execution of Procurement technology transformation programme
- In the light of the Buying Goods & Services Transformation and implementation of Ariba, the Global Procurement organization requires Ariba SME to manage the Sourcing, Contracting & Guided buying Module in Ariba.
- As the SME you will own & manage the Ariba Sourcing and Contract Management & Guided buying systems and processes ensuring they are human-centric and fit for purpose to enable Global Procurement can drive maximum value to the business.
- Continuously reviewing complaints and user experience feedback / tickets to build the roadmap to continuously improve the process.
- Ideate & recommend solutions to business requirements.
- Collaborate closely with the various stakeholders across the organization including but not limited to Finance, Tech, Procurement Professionals and Operations.
- Engage with Procurement, Finance Services, Legal and Contract Management organizations to gather business requirements and design the new business processes.
- Engage with Tech and 3rd party services organizations to design, implement and continuously improve the Sourcing, Contract Management system and Guided buying modules ensuring human-centric and fit for purpose.
- Managing the back log of Ariba technical updates.
- Manage the Ariba support for the modules at an operational level.
- Deliver frequent quantifiable improvements to ensure strong value creation for stakeholders and wider function.
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelors - Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, related field or any Bachelors, combined with relevant experience.
- Preferred: master's degree (Procurement, Finance, Business or equivalent)
- Good to have: Procurement or related certifications (e.g., CPSM, CPIM, PMP)
- Industry-leading knowledge of Ariba Guided buying, Source-to-Contract, SAP ECC & P2P systems (Must be with SAP ARIBA).
- Experience of about 10-13 years in global procurement P2P and Ariba implementations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work flexibly within a matrix team.
- Broad knowledge of end-to-end source-to-settle processes and ERP/Ariba functionality.
- 10+ years' experience working in corporate environment.
- 3+ years' experience working in procurement or related field.
- High level of fluency in spoken and written English
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (e.g., PowerPoint and Excel)
- Deep financial acumen
- Demonstrated high learning agility; proven ability to solve complex problems with limited oversight.
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communications, and influencing skills. Specifically developing presentations and business cases for executive audiences
- Significant experience working in a matrix business environment, preferably with global teams.
- Superior networking skills and a proven ability to build productive and collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders and business partners.
- Ability to work in high pressure environment, often under tight deadlines.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
- At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
- We're striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
- We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.