Talent Acquisition Manager at HackerEarth
Views:3567 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
HackerEarth - Manager - Hackathons (3-5 yrs)
Manager - Hackathons
- HackerEarth is an AI-powered developer assessment software that helps them to accurately measure a developer's skills through online coding tests. It takes a skill-based approach to assessment, allowing companies to automatically generate standardized tests based on various skills and then accurately measure the developer's performance on those skills.
- We proudly serve 500+ customers across the globe with many of the fortune 1000 names in the list like Walmart, Amazon, Barclays, GE, Siemens etc. We have assessed more than 1M candidates, support 37 different programming languages, provide 8 different type of assessment techniques and enable assessments across 100+ different skills.
- HackerEarth also has a community version of the product that is used by developers all across the globe, to assess their coding skills, become better at it and measure their true potential. They do it by solving coding challenges across different topics/skills and by participating in online competitions/hackathons. We have a thriving community of 2.7M developers.
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to lead the Hackathons team and take charge of both online and onsite hackathons. To be successful in this role, you need to show loads of initiative and a drive to contribute to a team producing outstanding work. This is a fantastic career defining the opportunity for a driven professional who enjoys a role filled with variety, challenges, and autonomy.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Managing a team of 5 people
- Working with domestic and international clients for hackathons
- End to end planning and execution of online hackathons/marketing challenges (referred below as events) for clients.
- Devising marketing strategies for online events tailored to individual customer requirements, creating process flow and timely hosting of Hackathons on Sprint.
- Synergize with the operations team to ensure maximum participation for online events and communication of the event agenda to the participants.
- Providing creative inputs for the marketing team to prepare custom marketing plan based on the nature of the event
- To have a close watch on the performance of marketing initiatives set out for the online events and provide timely inputs to optimize the reach and derive better success from events
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the customer requirements, industry business challenges and objectives to seamlessly execute events
- Consistent interaction with the clients to keep them abreast about the online event process, promotion plans, response from the participants and any other ad-hoc demands related to event execution that may arise from the client's end.
- Close coordination with marketing team to collect metrics related to the event and timely preparation of reports and case studies.
- Liaise with sales, marketing and operations team and function as a SPOC for effective execution of the event related activities.
- Prize procurement & result announcement.
To be successful in this role, you will have :
- Outstanding organization and coordination skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability in prioritizing and managing conflicting deadlines
- Experience working in a role that involves client interaction and managing multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in a product company or startup is an added advantage
- Previous technology experience will be considered a bonus.
If you're looking for an outstanding opportunity that you can really make your own, we would love to hear from you. In return you can look forward to being part of one of the coolest and fastest growing startups in the country offering outstanding professional growth and a healthy work culture.