GSN Games - Product Head (7-15 yrs)
GSN Games (Sony Pictures Entertainment) is looking for a Head of Product Management to join our team in Bangalore!!
B4 you apply! About the GSN Games Bingo Studio:
Bingo Bash, the biggest video-game from India to date (measured by revenue) and the world's #2 bingo game is always growing (how else would we stay on top?!). If you- re looking for an opportunity to join a world class team, working on a world class entertainment product, striving to leave a mark on this world; look no further.
Here you will work on a top-grossing F2P game, with significant and growing daily revenues, and enjoy the presence of a global team, with team members from India, US, Israel, Ukraine and Finland.
About the role:
The Head of Product Management for the Bingo team is an exciting role at GSN Games, reporting directly to the GM of the Business. This senior position is critical to the app's success and is a key member of the studio's management team. You will be responsible for helping to set business priorities, create the overall product roadmap, own the product KPIs and be a core part of the team that sets the game's direction. You will also be instrumental in leading and growing the organisation's product management team and team of analysts. In order to be successful in this fast-paced role, the Head of Product Management must be a self-starter, experienced team leader, and skilled people manager.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with the GM and Product Owner to set the vision, strategy and direction for Bingo Bash.
- Collaboration in roadmap planning and prioritisation of various features and content in the game.
- Coordinate closely with marketing, UA and CRM teams to externally promote feature launches in the game and maximise their impact.
- Drive towards daily, monthly and quarterly revenue targets, including building target models and effectively communicating progress to the studio and company.
- Lead the charge on real time liveops, constantly monitor revenue trends and initiate processes and action plans with different teams to launch product levers in real time
- Actively affect and drive key metrics to maintain the economy balance and maximise engagement & monetisation within the game.
- Validate various user and feature hypotheses with a team of analysts. Improve the game by deploying data informed methods and derive actionable insights from the game. Communicate data insights across the organisation and inspire a data informed culture.
- Drive processes within Product Management and Analytics teams, inspire new ideas, brainstorm on users and content features, and foster a growth mindset within all teams to drive towards the vision of the product.
- Define and foster an efficient, accurate and crystal clear PRD process in conjunction with Head of Production and Product Owner. Keep an objective approach towards feature planning through impact estimation and align each feature towards defined target metrics.
- Ensure a tight "Build-Measure-Learn"-loop, with an ever improving debriefing practice. Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing product management specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features.
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals
- Closely monitor the market and competitors to derive casualties and for product improvement.
- Bachelor'/Master's Degree with a Business Management degree preferred.
- 10+ years of product management, in either gaming or consumer product space.
- Exceptional data analysis skills. Ability to dive deep into metrics, analyse AB test results, and improve game performance.
- Passion for games and creating fun, engaging user experiences.
- Experience in building, operating and growing live F2P social/mobile games and their virtual currency-based business models.
- Thorough understanding of social networking paradigms and concepts.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with metrics-informed decision making.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams on time and on budget.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic, passionate, performance-driven, self-starter that can multi-task.
- Team player with a collaborative work style.
Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting experience, preferably in the gaming industry.