GSK - Supplier Relationship Manager - Procurement (4-8 yrs)
GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
Are you a Procurement expert with the confidence and creativity to negotiate and innovate? Join us and make an impact on our business on a whole range of levels.
GSK Procurement is a pioneering, influencing function with approximately 800 members across 50 countries who buy goods and services on a global scale and support our core functions. But we do more in global procurement than just purchase things. We partner with business units to drive value from supplier relationships to support GSK's strategies and targets to ensure a secure supply in all areas of our business from pharmaceutical development to consumer health products. With a stream of diverse and interesting projects, Procurement is a fascinating area with tremendous scope for progress.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- Managing the operational side of GSK’s CW Managed Service Provider(s) (MSP) and other staffing providers. Delivering a range of projects/processes in partnership with the business around the sourcing, onboarding and management of the contingent workforce and their suppliers.
- The role will also be required to address queries and escalations from across the business that come through the CW Service. Strategically, the role will be required to drive a culture of continuous improvement to both processes and services and ensure ongoing organizational alignment to the CW Operating Model.
- Working closely with onsite MSPs and staffing suppliers and business stakeholders across multiple areas of problem solving and issue resolution
- Leveraging category and market expertise.
- Operating in a truly global manner.
- Utilizing GSK and GSK Procurement policies, procedures, processes, systems and methodologies.
- Engaging and building strategic relationships with key stakeholders and business partners in GSK.
- Understanding the business requirements of key stakeholders and business partners and positioning the Procurement value proposition.
- Identifying and delivering business benefits aligned to assurance of supply, quality, service, cost and innovation.
- Ensuring financial benefit delivered is recognized by affected stakeholder communities and Finance groups to allow benefit capture and transparent decision making on how benefits are allocated by the business units, in line with the Spend Management Framework.
- Leading, developing and managing the supply base for the in scope spend.
- Building and leading effective strategic relationships with key suppliers.
- If you have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- Experience in contingent worker end to end source and select processes preferred but not essential.
- Experience of managing indirect or services procurement, preferably in HR or staffing categories.
- Supplier Relationship Management Experience.
- Experience developing customer relationships with various internal functions at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in working with Virtual Teams.
- Reporting/Analytical Experience.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.