GSK - Senior Principal - Secondary Data & Knowledge Management (12-14 yrs)
GSK is one of the world’s foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
- This is an exciting time to join GSK. As the Sr. Principal Secondary Data & Knowledge Management, you will be reporting into the Sr Director Knowledge centre and BI automation within the Commercial Data Analytics and Insights organization You will closely liaise with all of the regions, markets and procurement teams to negotiate, renew, source and manage all secondary data sources.
- You will closely work with the teams to ensure the data is understood and made accessible working with the development teams. You will also work on defining data governance framework for the secondary data sources and also ensure the information is appropriately catalogued within the GSK Technology platforms.
- This role will also coordinate and triage data sourcing issues working with the vendors and the internal development teams.
- This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- Develop an accessible catalogue for commercial secondary data sources within the organization
- Ensure the right people are in place to support the data supply chain
- Collaborate with Dev ops teams to support the sourcing and utilization of latest data technologies
- Serve as the key point of contact for all regions and markets for data related matters
- Identify and manage critical data governance issues and risks
- Lead Data Governance automation, change management, communication and sustainment
- Provide communication channel between leadership and domain/subdomain data stewards/data owners
- Evaluate data governance processes/policies/standards/rules and other requests.
- Responsible to work with the team to develop a data governance framework, including a data governance strategy, approach, and road map for the data relevant to the Secondary data within Commercial organization aligning with the enterprise data governance strategy and working in collaboration with enterprise architects.
- We are looking for a professional and if you have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- Proven work experience of working as a data management lead for 12-14 years preferably in the Pharmaceutical or healthcare industry with sourcing and procurement experiences
- Knowledge of the Commercial business processes in the pharmaceutical industry including Sales, Operations,
- Marketing, Patient Services and Managed Markets along with the data sets involved is plus.
- Good understanding of data privacy regulations and industry regulations like GDPR, Securing patient data and other industry specific regulations.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.