GSK - Senior Manager - Systems SME - Workforce Management & Global Mobility Product (7-8 yrs)
- With such a diverse global workforce, GSK needs a team of HR experts to support and improve the lives of our patients, consumers and employees. Our values-led, high-performance culture is anchored by our HR team, and you can be part of keeping this momentum. We need to continue to equip our people to fulfill their potential and to get the most out of their career, and HR helps facilitate that progress. By joining us, you- ll help to create an environment where people feel inspired. There's always more to discover and a growing team to learn from.
- The Systems Subject Matter Expert acts as support for the GPO and the Process and Systems Lead, acting as a business Product Owner to face off to the Tech Product Owner for Workforce Management and Global Mobility.
- The role will be expected to articulate problem statements (with the Business SME) and help Tech assess the feasibility of a solution. They make sure what the customer wanted is what comes out of the Tech delivery.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- Lead small and medium process change projects involving tech changes and innovation.
- Act as the business product owner for HR persistent teams.
- Partner with the business to understand pain points and confirm that the proposed solutions solve the problems.
- Create detailed mock-ups of solutions before they are built, socialising those with the customer.
- Participate in larger (outside process area) projects which require systems integration.
- Work with Documentation Analyst to keep document sets/global knowledge articles up to date.
- Take accountability for system-based VOC and fix issues noted by submitter in partnership with Tech.
We would like to speak to you, if you have these experience and skills.
- Minimum 7-8 years of working in HR or Tech
- Experience with Workday HCM functionality necessary
- Experience with Global Mobility processes desired but not mandatory
- Familiarity with process improvement is expected.
- Project management or process improvement credential (neither mandatory)
- Agile credentials will be an added advantage.
- This role is acting as the hands on system expert for the GPOs and Process and Systems Leads, writing up detailed problem statements and mock-ups.
- Hands on experience in resolving non-routine issues often / is a - judiciary- point on all existing policy and the decision maker on stated policy / process.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.