GSK - Senior Manager - Learning Data Reporting & Integration (8-13 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced learning process and systems professional who will define the process and standards for reporting of learning data from the GSK learning systems. In addition you will help to define the process and standards for any learning data integrations (both into GSK, divestment out of GSK and between GSK systems). This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work as a technical expert and consultant for any reporting requirements for learning data. Partner with the business and key stakeholders to clarify business requirements and align these where possible to standard solutions and processes (e.g. dashboards)
- Work as the technical expert and consultant for specific programmes of work that involve divestment of data from GSK to other companies. Define global standards and processes and ensure these are fully embedded as part of project implementations.
- Provide input to and support the delivery of the long-term strategy for the reporting and analysis of learning data.
Work in partnership with GSK HR Tech to enable data sharing and integrations across GSK systems.
- Research and investigate best practice for reporting across external organisations and identify opportunities to incorporate learning's into GSK's current and future use of the platforms
- We would like to speak to you, if you have these experience and Skills.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the implementation of SuccessFactors Learning and/or experience of migration of data into SuccessFactors Learning
- Understanding and practical experience of LMS data reporting architecture to enable decisions to be made about how to access, use and apply data for KPI dashboards and other reporting needs.
- Understanding and practical experience of how data migrations/integrations are performed, including concepts of UAT scripting and execution to enable decisions on data mapping and structure to be made.
- Be able to analyse problems or areas for opportunity in reporting of learning data involving the LMS and associated applications.
- Excellent data analytics skills
- Functional knowledge of PowerBI would be an advantage
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.