GSK - Senior Manager - ERP Learning (7-9 yrs)
Senior Manager, ERP Learning
Full-Time, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
In Finance, we work together to provide vital and highly valued support to drive our GSK's strategic priorities. We- re looking for agile, high-performing talent with a background and experience in SAP, to join our new team based in our new and vibrant Global Capability Centre (GCC) in Bengaluru. This team works with people across our commercial & manufacturing businesses worldwide to make the most of our SAP tools and processes to drive performance and transformation.
We are looking for proven Learning professionals with strong SAP experience with the ambition and capability to lead a world class ERP Learning function. Utilizing a global single instance of SAP to build global process capability. You will be passionate about learning and development and bring creativity and technical capabilities to developing & delivering best in class learning experiences for our end users, adopting leading edge learning technologies to ensure users are effectively supported and trained.
As part of a modern, technology-led Finance function delivering world-class service, you- ll have the opportunity to develop your skills to progress in your career while working in a diverse and culturally rich environment with some of the best and brightest in the field.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- The ERP Learning manager role is required to manage the ERP Learning curriculum and learning programmes for their assigned workstreams for relevant ERP deployment and improvement programmes, to ensure system users are capable and confident of running the enterprise as per the design of the associated processes.
- Hold overall ownership of the Foundation Course Catalogue for the work-stream(s) assigned. This includes development and update of content, taxonomy, and quality control as required. Ensure that all template changes/enhancements are impact-assessed in line with the established ERP deployment process, to define approach and identify where specialist Learning services are required. Work closely with the ERP Learning Lead to formulate and propose Learning approaches that are appropriate to a given ERP deployment or enhancement to meet the evolving need of the ERP user base. Ascertain the specific end user learning requirements (via a training needs analysis) and develop learning materials, accordingly, using the tools appropriate to the requirement, e.g. classroom materials, e-Learning, simulation, support content.
- Develop appropriate guidance notes for instructor-led learning courses, such that knowledge can be effectively transferred to super users, the Competency Centre and/or anyone delivering that learning event, as well as ensuring all courseware materials are integrated in the corresponding learning curriculum and that all new materials are created to agreed quality standards and templates. Provide clear briefings, guidance to any other team members who may be required to support content development and delivery. Where such resources are new to EVO, conduct the required on-boarding activity. Ensure that all risks and issues for the workstream or project are fully documented and controlled/escalated via the established risk management processes, and where such resolution of such risks/issues sits within ERP Learning, to own the resolution of the risk Report on progress of instructor-led Learning delivery and e-Learning completion against plan.
We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and skills
- A minimum of 7 years- experience of developing and delivering SAP learning programmes, to an advanced end-user level, within multiple full lifecycle projects.
- Significant relevant industry experience within the Pharmaceutical or other regulated industry.
- Deep expertise of the adult learning process and modern workplace learning approaches, including digital tools and methodologies.
- Deep expertise of instructional design and how this can optimise the business transformation experience for ERP users.
- Deep expertise of ERP learning delivery, in a range of settings (instructor-led, remote learning, 1-2-1 coaching) including Train-the-Trainer and supporting super users in learning delivery.
- Demonstrated experience of sustaining and developing critical relationships.
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation capabilities along with a process-focused perspective.
- Proven ability to deliver results in a complex /global environment and to solve complex business and process problems.
- Certification in 2 or more SAP modules is required (a - module- being a discrete macro-area of business process systems.
- Certification from a professional learning body preferred.
- Project management certification preferred.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.