GSK - Product Owner - Vx Planisware (8-13 yrs)
- GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
- This is an exciting time to join GSK. The Product Owner (Planisware) is accountable for designing and delivering the roadmap that will improve the user experience for the Planisware product suite and support the strategic priorities.
- The Product Owner will work collaboratively with stakeholders to agree on priorities within their domain and build plans to deliver against those priorities.
- The Product Owner is recognized as the go to leader and trusted advisor for the Planisware product suite, working collaboratively and adaptively to constantly meet the needs of their customers and deliver value to GSK.
- This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- Technology Strategy & Enablement: in the role of trusted advisor, strong domain knowledge of pipeline planning and resource forecasting for the delivery of medicinal products to market, including one or more of the following: business process, industry best practices, in market solutions.
- Demand management : Collaborate with business stakeholders to capture, manage and prioritize requirements and use cases for the product backlog alongside technical investments to produce a roadmap that delivers the highest business value. Accountable for delivering on the product backlog within the available budget.
- Governance : Establish business value, oversee and drive delivery and service performance and manage business risk within the scope of their product. Responsible for representing the product in governance boards such as Steering and Design Authority.
- Product/Project Delivery : Design and deliver the optimal set of products and services which meets the business strategy and requirements. Accountable for creation and execution of the product roadmap. The ability to think big picture with a customer first approach is imperative.
- Quality, Risk & Compliance: Accountable for ensuring the product within the domain is compliant with internal security and risk management policies and practices, as well as external regulatory and statutory requirements e.g. GxP and that Tech continuity plans are in place for all critical products.
- Feature Definition : Proven ability to translate customer requests, competitive activities, and industry trends into value drivers of new technology solutions and product requirements that can be easily understood by product teams, developers and other key constituencies within the organization. Facilitate workshops to ensure alignment and clarification of business needs and requirements
- Service Management : Responsible for ensuring any changes are delivered in accordance to the services levels that are in place, to ensure adherence to those SLAs, and directly managing any Level 3 support issues and escalations. Accountable for the full Lifecycle Management of the product.
- People Management : Will work in collaboration with the broader team to drive and deliver business value to tight timelines adhering to the release management calendar where applicable.
- Adoption strategy & change management : in the role of change agent, support both the product teams and the business in agile approaches to solution development and adoption, building excitement, momentum, visible success stories and clear value-based versions of vision as roadmap plans come to life.
- We are looking for a Vx Planisware, Product Owner and if you have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- Degree, min. 2 years relevant (e.g. Service Management, Business Analysis) experience in major global Tech organization
- 8+ years overall experience
- 2+ years of product owner experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Planisware experience
- 8+ Years overall as a product owner with min 3 years in Planisware is must
- Demonstrable experience in working in an IT product related industry, with experience in IT software analysis, design and delivery using agile processes and methodologies
- Delivery of product features using Devops practices (e.g. Continues integration/Development using Azure Devops pipeline)
- Good experience in relationship management, influencing and communication skills
- Content knowledge of respective functional area (business operating models, processes & products)
- Knowledge and assessment of emerging trends (both functional and technical) within domain
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.