GSK - Product Analyst (5-10 yrs)
- GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
- This is an exciting time to join GSK. The distinct behaviour proven by the MDM Analyst is defined by Technical Platform Leadership, Innovation and Strategy. This role is accountable for contributing across the Master Data Management product teams in the technical solution design, implementation & continuous improvement of solutions for large-scale complex products, embedding agile and DevOps principles.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- Provides leadership, technical direction and GSK expertise to the MDM team composed of GSK FTEs, strategic partners and software vendors.
- Partner with Product Owners and Solution Architects to advise product strategy and roadmaps.
- Maintain awareness of emerging technology in the market and technical industry trends related to Master Data Management and use the knowledge to contribute to product strategy.
- Lead and provide technical mentorship to several product teams at once.
- Develop high-level requirements / use cases to support business justification.
- Work with the product owners to translate the requirements into systems level requirements and business rules for implementation within the Reltio platform.
- Maintain knowledge of the Reltio product and roadmap to advise the product Strategy.
- Attend Vendor calls to propose product updates in support of GSK's users.
- Develop test scenarios and test cases in collaboration with data test engineer along with acceptance criteria.
- Identify and drive opportunities to reuse Reltio platform to drive more robust Master Data Management.
- We are looking for a Product Analyst and if you have these skills, we wish to speak to you
- The ideal candidate would be experienced in developing and supporting Master data management solutions.
Experience with the Reltio platform along with Pharma experience is essential.
- The MDM Analyst will join a strong technical team in a technically fast paced area of Tech and so the ideal candidate should be hands on individual that possess a strong background in technology and is familiar with Agile and DevOps processes.
- The candidate is required to have good communication skills and the ability to work across multiple global markets.
5+ years of successful experience as a MDM or Data Analyst in Data focused products and proven history working on and delivering complex projects in an Analytics environment space.
- Good Communication skills to interact with fellow directors and VPs in both the business and tech teams.
- Experience with Reltio MDM platform or other MDM solution.
- Experience defining business requirements and business rules.
- Experience in the Pharma area with respect to third party customer data sources and match/merge rules.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Be entrepreneurial for knowledge, drive for results.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree is required (Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM-related area preferred)
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.