GSK - Principal - Data Quality & Governance (14-17 yrs)
GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organization.
This is an exciting time to join GSK. The world of data, analytics and AI is changing, and it is no longer just about managing data. You will be part of a team that is building a robust data analytics capability, that will allow GSK to drive higher value by placing data at the core of their strategic and operational decisions. We will be embracing new data technology that will improve the development, manufacture, and distribution of GSK's vital products to patients and consumers around the world.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following :
- Define, implement and communicate data quality and governance roadmap for Vx including test automation and data remediation
- Review the business processes and workflows needed for strengthening data management and play a major role in identifying, cleaning, and assuring the data by implementing the right tools
- Ensure that data processes and activity is clearly documented, understood, and communicated to international stakeholders.
- Define and execute process controls with Dev Ops team to define key Data Quality routines that need to be instrumented as well as process-level controls where needed.
- Works actively with Product teams and Dev Ops to identify actions needed to meet data quality standards
- Establishes and maintains a data quality issues repository, and ensures that it is implemented according to standards and that all required personnel have appropriate access to it
- Ensure consistent and complete data monitoring and evaluation of quality against agreed standards.
- Creation and management of Meta data dictionary.
- Ensuring compliance of Vx data with regulations and identify training needs for all data users
- Generate regular and ad-hoc reports for Stakeholders to monitor data quality and governance
- Influence data quality strategy for a program/project; explores design options to assess efficiency and impact, develop approaches to improve robustness and rigour.
- Be a key contributor to the planning and direction of a project and effectively prioritize goals
- Lead discussions at peer review and use quantitative skills to positively influence decision making
- Effectively explain technical concepts at all levels in the organization, including senior managers/stakeholders
We are looking for a data artist and if you have these skills, we would like to speak to you :
- 14+ years of Data Quality and governance experience within data and analytics domain including experience in automation
- 8+ years of experience in managing working groups involving various cross functional stakeholders, documenting the detailed meeting minutes and tracking action items
- Experience working with data verification, data management, and data maintenance and experience of remediation data gaps.
- Experience with one or more programming language such as SQL, Python, R, etc.
- The ability to perform work with a high degree of independence in terms of self-management of a large variety of tasks and initiatives regarding Quality.
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.