GSK - Principal - Analytics Capability (4-9 yrs)
Job description ;
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
Principal - Analytics Capability
Full-Time, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
In Finance, we work together to provide vital and highly valued support to drive our GSK's strategic priorities. We- re looking for agile, high-performing talent with background and experience in SAP, ERP, Finance Analytics, Process Mining, among other areas, to support a world-class Finance Operations out of our new site in Bengaluru. As part of a modern, technology-led Finance function delivering world-class service, you- ll have the opportunity to develop your skills to progress in your career while working in a diverse and culturally rich environment with some of the best and brightest in the field. You will bring creativity, out-of-box mindset, and analytical capabilities to solve complex business and process simplification challenges, with proven experience in global process roll-out.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
GSK's Finance Analytics will be a source of competitive advantage that enables data-driven decisions and automated digital solutions. Developing and embedding these capabilities will empower GSK to unlock value to improve our financial performance and processes in line with our IPT objectives. With a Global remit, Finance Analytics will identify, develop and deliver value driving digital solutions through trusted and valued relationships with their customers in the business. This role requires understanding of Global Finance Services to establish where opportunities within Finance Analytics & Automation could be applied and the importance of adoption to deliver the actions.
- Partners with Functional Directors to align Finance Analytics initiatives and roadmap with business strategy, guiding priorities from an enterprise-wide perspective. Ensure that Analytics roadmap drives business value, and track this. Works with Finance Senior Leadership and Functional Directors to ensure their area strategies are supported with applied analytics, which are permanently embedded into their business processes; develop Analytics pipeline to support this. Catalyst for best practice sharing across BUs, geographies and functions, in the application of data-driven strategy & analytics to improve Finance decision-making Partners with Tech team and other stakeholders to ensure that the right tools and infrastructure is in place for the team to succeed in its roles, determine the balance between in-house capability and external buys/builds.
- Effectively manage an analytics team with a global remit; Develop framework to build the appropriate capabilities in GSK to support Analytics strategy, both within the team and across organization. Networks across GSK and externally to seek innovation in Analytics, identify opportunities to collaborate with other Analytics functions in GSK and externally. Expert in the design and development of data mining, advanced statistical analysis and machine learning algorithms to deliver business insights (e.g. k-means segmentation, cluster analysis, linear regression, optimization calculus, neural networks)
We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and skills :
- Experience leading complex Analytics projects, embedding data-driven ways of working within an organisation.
- Statistical modelling and machine learning expertise in various domains.
- Experience modeling data using leading analytic tools and relational data structures.
- Expert in Big Data landscape and analytical technology trends.
- Programming experience in SQL, R, Python and Java.
- Strong understanding of Business Working Capital mechanics
- Change Management experience.
- Flexible to Work in shift operations to cater to our global operations.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.