GSK - Oncology Programming Director - Medical & Market Access (10-15 yrs)
Multiple Locations : Stevenage, United Kingdom; Bangalore, India; Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru, USA - Pennsylvania - Upper Providence, UK - Hertfordshire - Stevenage
- GSK Oncology has a commitment to the discovery and development of new oncology therapies with the life-changing potential of helping patients with cancer in four areas of cancer research: Cancer Epigenetics, Immuno-Oncology, Oncology Cell & Gene Therapy and Synthetic Lethality.
- We need exceptionally talented and committed Programming Leaders like you to apply your skills and innovative ways of working to drive key contributions in marketed product support.
- You will provide global programming oversight for non-registrational data generation, secondary publications and scientific congress support, and ISR review to support delivery of clearly differentiated medicines to our patients. You will also collaborate with R&D, medical and commercial organizations as well as Value Evidence & Outcomes to deliver a diverse book of work to support market access for GSK oncology marketed products and late stage pipeline assets.
- Join our team of industry leading experts in data curation, data analysis and data visualisation using SAS and open source languages to collaborate across the entire range of drug development, from early clinical development, to registration and marketed product support.
- Provide programming input to the design, analysis, reporting and interpretation of non-registrational studies.-
- Build and maintain effective strategic working relationships with internal and external partners to meet business needs.
- Champion and drive innovation, through critical assessment, implementation and/or development of novel processes and technologies for data curation, data analysis and data visualisation.
- Address challenges in market access and reimbursement raised by regional agencies such as the Institute for Quality and Efficiency in Health Care (IQWiG) and Federal Joint Committee (G-BA) in Germany, UK National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), France Haute Autorit- de Sant- (HAS) and Australia Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (PBAC), in collaboration with other functions
- Accountable for steering the high-quality execution of MMA programming deliverables, planning the resource strategy and ownership for quality and CRO governance
- Effectively manage budgets to ensure cost effective solutions are in place for optimal delivery
- Partner with RU Statistics and Programming Leads to participate in the review of Investigator Sponsored trials and GSK sponsored Phase IV trials (including post marketing commitments).
- Collaborate with global/regional Health Economics and Market Access Teams on identifying programming methods and strategies for observational data and other real-world data types (such as Patient Registries and Claims Data Bases).
- Provide decision-making strategies, innovative thinking and operational excellence in overseeing a portfolio of assets whilst building and maintaining effective business relationships with MMA Statistics, VEO, medical and commercial organizations.
- Formulate a data strategy to effectively leverage both internal and external data sources to inform R&D oncology organization for potential future development opportunities
- Safe guard compliance with GSK policies and procedures and make sure that all aspects of the MMA team's conduct are aligned with GSK's integrity principles
- Nurture the capability of the broader programming organisation, promoting and fostering a culture for technical innovation and operational accountability.
- Develop, support, coach and empower staff and teams to contribute to and collaborate to achieve the success of the
- Clinical Programming vision
- Influential in supporting cross-functional/therapeutic area decision-making for the broader Biostatistics organization
- Bachelors degree or higher in a scientific or technical discipline with demonstrated extensive (and in-depth) practical or proven experience at the expert level
- Experience leading teams and/or multi-disciplinary project teams as a direct manager
- Track record of strong programming contributions and accomplishments in medical affairs and market access of marketed products
- Oncology experience
- Self-motivated and independent worker
- Strong time management skills; able to effectively organize and manage a variety of tasks across different projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill, including:
- Demonstrated ability building and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Experience successfully influencing effectively across functions and levels of an organization.
- Strong knowledge of data science strategies and processes
- Demonstrated ability to lead or make major contributions to department, organizational and/or industry-wide initiatives, through effective communication and influence.
- Strong influencing skills applied effectively across functions and levels of an organization
- Experience of working with and coordinating the work of CROs.
- Demonstrated application of creative thinking/business analysis skills to improve or solve business problems
- Demonstrated effectiveness in building, managing and leveraging networks/relationships internally and externally
- External technical presence and good all-round knowledge of the broader technical landscape as applied to MMA
- Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class- (- US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Please don- t hesitate to contact us if you- d like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities. You can either call us on 0808 234 4391
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK.
In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well