GSK - Medical Advisor (1-2 yrs)
- Gain insight & Develop Strategy for Pain & Metabolics therapy area
-Scientific expertise in TA and deliver high quality scientific promotional / non promotional material/ talks
- Deliver Value to internal and external stakeholder
- Develop Patient centric approaches in therapy area
- Provide medical inputs, through the Medical Affairs team, into the development and execution of brand strategy including scientific engagement activities and proposals for clinical studies as per requirements.
- Interact with Key External Experts at congresses, symposia, CME programs and launch meetings to develop a collaborative relationship and leverage their expertise to formulate/drive brand strategy.
- Act as an expert speaker at promotional and scientific events to disseminate information to larger groups of healthcare providers while stimulating clinical dialogue to gain different views and perspectives
- Impart product and disease area training to field force, when required, using approved training materials, to ensure that they have basic and up to date product and disease understanding.
- Ensure prompt and substantiated medical information responses to medical queries.
- Ensure appropriate review and approval of promotional materials in compliance with GSK policies and local
- Deliver scientific presentation to formulary and/or tender committees when appropriate.
- Evaluate new product opportunities and provide feedback to business development team based on current medical evidence.
- Ensure timely updates of prescribing information and abbreviated prescribing information.
Educational Background :
- MD Pharmacology or equivalent post graduate qualification
- In depth understanding of our medicines and related therapy areas
- Medical degree with post-graduation in Medicine, Pharmacology or any other specialized branch.
- Pharmaceutical industry or relevant experience of minimum 1-2 years
- Relevant TA experience is desirable
- Understanding of regulations related to promotional/non-promotional practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to operate as a team player
- Highly technical and complex job that involves direct interfacing with sales, marketing, external customers and other functions as appropriate.
- With evolving regulations and GSK policies related to promotional practices and scientific engagement, it is imperative to keep abreast of all changes and adapt quickly.
- The level of influencing required is also very high, ranging from internal customers (where a fair balance needs to be established at all times between business support and compliance) to external customers
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities, Operating at pace and agile decision-making using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk. Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution. Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning. Sustaining energy and well-being. Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations. Budgeting and cost-consciousness.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.