GSK - Manager - ERP Retrofit Change (5-10 yrs)
Manager, ERP Retrofit Change
Full-Time, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
In Finance, we work together to provide vital and highly valued support to drive our GSK's strategic priorities. We- re looking for agile, high-performing talent with a background and experience in SAP, among others, to join our new team based in our new and vibrant Global Capability Centre (GCC) in Bengaluru. This team works with people across our commercial & manufacturing businesses worldwide to make the most of our SAP tools and processes to drive performance and transformation
We are looking for proven change managers with the ambition and capability to build a world class change management function. Utilizing a global single instance of SAP to enhance & standardise our global processes. You will bring creativity and analytical capabilities to solve complex business challenges and possess strong communication and people skills to engage and inspire diverse global teams to enable effective embedding & adoption of change to realise global value.
As part of a modern, technology-led Finance function delivering world-class service, you- ll have the opportunity to develop your skills to progress in your career while working in a diverse and culturally rich environment with some of the best and brightest in the field.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- The role of the Retrofit Change Manager is to ensure that proposed retrofit changes to ERP template are assessed for any people, process or technology impacts, and where identified, that sufficient consideration has been made to ensure that end users will be informed, ready, willing and able to adopt the new ways of working once deployed. Retrofit can be any change to the existing ERP template, covering both the commercial and manufacturing ERP processes, deployed either as part of the structured ERP Monthly Release process or as - off release- enhancements.
1. Create and maintaining a change impact assessment for each monthly ERP Release or off release enhancement describing the scope and nature of the changes, together with the audiences impacted.
2. Work with GPO / SMEs, business stakeholders, service operations/support and ERP Change teams to develop and execute change action plans (including comms and learning) appropriate to the scale of the planned changes including the proactive management of any related dependencies, issues and risks.
3. Collaborate with the core ERP Learning Team to accurately assess and develop / execute plans to build appropriate levels of end-user knowledge and ability in line with plan.
4. Develop and execute a change readiness approach appropriate to the scale of changes being deployed and representing ERP Change team at relevant go / no go decision forums.
5. Complete quarterly quality and assurance reviews.
6. Ensure that Retrofit communication channels are developed and maintained and in line with the need of stakeholders
7. Identify and recommend improvement ideas and work to implement them with appropriate stakeholder groups, eg. ERP Change, ERP Learning.
8. Maintain stakeholder engagement to ensure scope and plan alignment and effective delivery (e.g. Process Owners / Subject Matter Experts, Business Stakeholders, Global SAP Operations, the E2E Business Service Team, ERP Competency Centre, Risk and Compliance Team, Security and Access Management Team, GCC Change).
We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and skills :
- Transformational change on a global scale with ERP delivery experience.
- Demonstrable experience across change, training, communications required.
- Subject matter expert in project change and communication management
- 5 years+ experience of change management and communications delivery and training experience is advantageous
- Experience of human centric design, agile and lean methodologies preferred
- Relationship and stakeholder management, (e.g. persuading and influencing skills)
- Proven problem-solving and negotiation capabilities along with a process-focused perspective
- Proven ability to deliver results in a complex /global environment and to solve complex business and process
- Ability to plan for and manage multiple competing demands and priorities.
- Prosci Change Management Certification (preferred).
- Project management certification (PMI/CAPM or PMP, PRINCE2).
- Agile (SAFe/SCRUM) and Lean Six Sigma (preferred).
- Flexible to Work in shift operations to cater based on the business needs.
- Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.