GSK - Manager - ERP Learning Technologies (3-6 yrs)
Job description :
Site Name: India - Karnataka - Bengaluru
Manager, ERP Learning Technologies Admin
Full-Time, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
In Finance, we work together to provide vital and highly valued support to drive our GSK's strategic priorities. We- re looking for agile, high-performing talent with a background and experience in SAP, to join our new team based in our new and vibrant Global Capability Centre (GCC) in Bengaluru. This team works with people across our commercial & manufacturing businesses worldwide to make the most of our SAP tools and processes to drive performance and transformation.
We are looking for proven Learning professionals with strong SAP experience with the ambition and capability to lead a world class ERP Learning function. Utilizing a global single instance of SAP to build global process capability. You will be passionate about learning and development and bring creativity and technical capabilities to developing & delivering best in class learning experiences for our end users, adopting leading edge learning technologies to ensure users are effectively supported and trained.
As part of a modern, technology-led Finance function delivering world-class service, you- ll have the opportunity to develop your skills to progress in your career while working in a diverse and culturally rich environment with some of the best and brightest in the field.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- The ERP Learning Technologies Administrator works within the ERP Learning Team, which in turn would report in through the ERP Learning and Competency Centre Lead. The ERP Learning Technologies Administrator will provide operational support for: the management of enhancements, translations, GSOP updates and document management, learning preparation, administration, analysis, certification and reporting for ERP Learning.
- Working closely with the ERP Learning Technology Manager to support delivery of the ERP Learning approach for any given ERP deployment or enhancement (e.g. retrofits)
- Provide scheduling and coordination support to Learning Project Managers for delivery of ERP Learning events.
- Ensure end user queries from live markets regarding course assignments are managed or triaged.
- Ensure end user learning assignments are correctly managed.
- Support the learning completion reporting process by providing data analysis and reports.
- Track project progress and providing reports to the ERP Learning Technology Manager on a regular basis.
- Provide detailed learning analytics to support decision-making re: user experience of ERP Learning.
- Ensure controlled document assignment to end users is correctly managed.
- Ensure any discrepancies between CDMS and myLearning are communicated to the GPO community for resolution.
- Ensure training user IDs are made available for ad hoc BAU learning delivery.
- Maintain regular and effective working relationships with key contacts within BRCC.
- We would like to speak to you if you have these experience and skills
- Solid understanding of content management principles on an ERP implementation with specific experience of managing translations
- Deep experience of working with learning systems including an LMS (ideally SuccessFactors)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with a variety of eLearning authoring tools, including Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate
- Solid understanding of tools required to support scheduling, content development and learning delivery processes
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience of working within project environments and an ability to operate across work-streams in a collaborative way.
- Experience of working within matrix team structures and across dispersed teams.
- Ability to maintain accurate records across a multitude of systems in a controlled manner and to report against progress in a clear way.
- Ability to assess risks and to escalate and own solutions as necessary.
- Experience of working within Agile project environments.
- Flexible to Work in shift operations to cater based on the business needs.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.