GSK - Lead Product Analyst (6-11 yrs)
- GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
- This is an exciting time to join GSK. The Lead Product Analyst will find exciting ways to drive the business forward through the power of data. This role is within the Commercial Data Analytics and Insights organization. This team is passionate about bringing together data and technology capabilities to allow for the organization to become data driven in every decision to drive revenue and growth.
- This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- This role will be a key contributor in product development and implementation.
- The resource will also provide participate in providing inputs into budgeting & problem solving with business partners.
- The candidate will be required to collaborate with various business strategy and execution teams, internal data dev ops teams as well as with 3rd party vendors to design, develop, and scale these capabilities.
- We are looking for a Lead Product Analyst and if you have these skills, we would like to speak to you.
- 6+ years working in Data & Analytics (preferably with data tech stack & pharma commercial space).
- 3+ years experience in product development & project delivery experience.
- Statistics/ML experience a plus but not required.
- Ability to analyse complex situations and to derive workable actions - identify, prioritize and weigh options and recommend a value-add solution.
- Understand the business processes and requests, in order to optimally translate business needs into Data Tech requests and actively engage with DevOps team as the solution gets developed.
- Manage your work stream(s) and raise issues in a timely and effective manner and ensure resolution.
- Ability to constructively challenge requirements and current state to increase overall value to the firm.
- Positive relationship building skills and executive presence.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Ability to optimally work across the various Markets/Brands to gather requirements and gain consensus.
- Works independently under minimal guidance with regular alignment with management teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- An end-user, customer-first mindset open to changing requirements and complex solutions.
- Problem solving and multi-tasking ability in a fast-paced, globally distributed environment.
Strong communication skills, including the ability to work with business partners in many geo-locations to turn requirements into an actionable data engineering backlog.
- Awareness and understanding of cloud-based product development.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Marketing Science, Econometrics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM-related area preferred.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.