GSK - Beyond Operations & Support Role (3-5 yrs)
Beyond Operations and Support
Full-Time, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- GSK is one of the world's foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey that will support GSK in becoming a top-quartile data-enabled organisation.
- This is an exciting time to join GSK. This role will work closely with Beyond leadership to develop and execute the team mission while partnering with Beyond team members to identify, design, and deliver innovation initiatives.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- Partner with Beyond leadership to craft and articulate a dynamic strategic vision. Supervise and assess trends and changes in the evolving global marketplace to advise and tailor the strategic vision.
- Own the design, strategy, and implementation of governance processes to ensure executive audience is making informed and aligned decisions and commitments.
- Develop the tools and strategies to structure and understand innovation opportunities throughout the Beyond team.
- Drive alignment around initiative objectives and form plans with clear asks and accountabilities.
- Lead the execution of Beyond initiatives by demonstrating robust program management tools and techniques.
- Collaborate cross functionally to identify and handle regulatory requirements and address known risks.
- Guide the storytelling of Beyond team members to ensure persuasive and clear recommendations for executive audiences.
- Lead the design, development and delivery of the Beyond communications plan - engaging stakeholders across Beyond, Tech, and the larger enterprise.
- We are looking for a Beyond Operations and Support and if you have these skills, we wish to speak to you.
- 3-5+ years of consulting, tech, or innovation experience
- Motivated leader with ability to inspire others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve unstructured business problems
- Beyond is a diverse team with an equally diverse set of functional responsibilities requiring an adaptive and efficient set of working processes and people in place to build and manage those processes.
- This role will use knowledge and previous experience to deliver all aspects of the role responsibilities from designing and articulating strategic vision to driving execution on Beyond initiatives.
- Applicant should operate in an ambiguous space where there is seldom robust information for decision making. Further, this role will provide inputs to executive leadership for decision making at that level.
- Ability to influence the work of others who are not direct reports. This type of interaction demands outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. Further, the nature of innovation work requires this role to liaise with executive parties external to GSK across the private and public sector.
- The nature of innovation work means it is impossible to predict which cultures this role will interact with. It is a requirement of the role that the candidate can successfully navigate new cultures.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.