GSK - Associate - HR Reporting & Analytics (1-5 yrs)
Associate, HR Reporting & Analytics :
- With such a diverse global workforce, GSK needs a team of HR experts to support and improve the lives of our patients, consumers and employees. Our values-led, high-performance culture is anchored by our HR team, and you can be part of keeping this momentum.
- We need to continue to equip our people to fulfill their potential and to get the most out of their career, and HR helps facilitate that progress. By joining us, you- ll help to create an environment where people feel inspired. There's always more to discover and a growing team to learn from.
- This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- Deliver against all compliance imperatives including support for local and global Data Audits, local legislative needs, protecting Data Privacy at all times and adhering to confidentiality requirements to promote zero breach of compliance policies.
- Understands the use of on-line tools and HR systems and can act as a subject matter expert on a wide range of diverse and complex issues and provide guidance as it relates to HR transactions.
- Supporting employees, managers and HR on Workday reporting request (scheduled and ad hoc).
- Possesses deep knowledge of Workday reporting serving as subject matter understanding the downstream impact of transactions.
- Generates and analyses service KPI's when requested.
- Develop capability for sophisticated data analysis that provides both retrospective and prospective actionable insights that improves service.
- Will create appropriate global, regional and local metrics/dashboards to provide oversight and insights to performance with an expectation of driving continuous improvement.
- Develop new tools, improve existing ones in order to support People Service Center metrics and performance.
- We would like to speak to you, if you have these experience and Skills.
- Experience working in a HR Shared Services, Support Centre or Customer Support environment.
- POWER BI Dashboarding is a Must.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Demonstrated technical, analytical skills and experience of working with metrics.
- High level of expertise in standard MS Office Software (excel and word).
- Performance driven / Focus on results.
- Knowledge of relevant technology that aid in process improvement and governance (e.g. QlikView dashboards, Power BI, Workday, Service Now, etc.).
- Experience in the Microsoft Power Platform - MS PowerApps, Power Automate, and Power BI
- Experience as a SharePoint Site Owner and/or Site Collection Administrator
- Experience as a business systems analysis and support experience
- Experience with Office 365 development utilizing PowerApps, Power Automate, and Power BI, Teams and SharePoint Online
- Strong foundational knowledge of Office 365 platform including Exchange, Intune, Azure AD, and Azure ecosystem
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities.
Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK.
In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in - gsk.com-, you should disregard the same
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well