GSK - Associate - Global Benefits Systems (1-2 yrs)
Specialist, Global Benefits Systems
Full-Time, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- With such a diverse global workforce, GSK needs a team of HR experts to support and improve the lives of our patients, consumers and employees. Our values-led, high-performance culture is anchored by our HR team, and you can be part of keeping this momentum. We need to continue to equip our people to fulfill their potential and to get the most out of their career, and HR helps facilitate that progress. By joining us, you- ll help to create an environment where people feel inspired. There is always more to discover and a growing team to learn from.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
Enhancing Workday Benefits Functionality
- Working with the Global Benefits Systems Manager to enhance the Workday functionality, taking the system from a - skinny- offering to a more comprehensive Benefits system. This includes:
- Identifying gaps in the way the system is currently supporting the management / administration of the country Benefits e.g. where data needs to be manually uploaded to fill in data gaps, where the Tier 1 HR Teams or C&B Service Centre Teams (incl. Benchmarking) find it challenging to obtain the data they need
- Provide input into the business case for system changes via the Global Benefits Systems Manager. This may include working with local markets via the relevant Benefits Manager to fully scope the changes
- Carrying out system testing alongside the Systems GPO and Tech Team and ensuring that the Tier 1 and C&B Service Centre Teams have validated that the system is fit for purpose.
- Ensuring that the Tier 1 Teams, Benefits Managers and Benchmarking Team have updated their Work Instructions / SOPs when systems changes are made - helping with terminology, systems steps if necessary.
- Ensuring that any Work Instructions / SOPs applicable to the Benefits Systems Teams are updated (as applicable).
Ongoing Management / Maintenance of Benefits Platforms (non-Workday)
- Where a Country Reward Team does not exist and a Benefits Platform is used e.g. UK, Canada (full scope to be confirmed post Knowledge Capture), the Global Benefits Systems Specialists will:
- Manage any system related activity e.g. the configuration of the Platform to manage enrollment activity, such as the annual enrollment process or the creation of a new Benefit (working with the Tech Team), systems generated comms (where this activity is not managed by the vendor as part of their contract). This activity will be defined by the Benefits Team / relevant Reward Lead (if applicable).
- Prepare reports showing system usage / performance - via KPIs from the vendor and / or through the creation of Service NOW tickets associated with the system.
- Provide support for any other Benefits System / Platform related activity (as directed by the Global Benefits Systems Manager) e.g. system testing, support for any systems related changes / expansion activities as a result of the Future Ready Reward strategy such as Platform implementation in other markets)
Benefits Reporting :
- This accountability is key in allowing GSK to continue to improve and evolve it's Benefit offering. This will include:
Running country / regional / global Benefits reports as needed, pulling together information from Workday plus the various local Platforms (and any remaining local products where Benefits continue to be managed locally e.g. China).
- This Team must be able to report out on our Benefits offerings and elections globally effectively - connecting the systems together- (plus connecting in with the Benchmarking Team / Benefits Strategy Team to potentially also wrap in the Mercer GOLD system / data).
- Provide Benefits information as an input into the annual refresh of the Total Employment Costs (TEC) multipliers. In year 1 the Team will need to determine the best format for the data to be provided (connecting in with the Service Centers) and ongoing these requirements will need to be validated annually.
- Running reports to support M&A activity. Having the ability to pull data from Workday and the various Platforms (plus Tier 0 documents) will allow us to quickly support data requests pertaining to M&A / business restructuring activity. The Global Benefits Systems Manager will scope out the requirements with the various above country Teams e.g. the Reward CoE Teams, Regional Service Centres and work with these Specialist roles to ensure that those deliverables can be met.
General Benefits Systems Support / Expertise:
- Providing support for the Tier 1 Teams within the Service Centres responsible for Benefits Administration, this will include any query resolution relating to the system.
- Help develop education / capability building materials for use within the countries / Region (to supplement information provided by vendors)
- We would like to speak to you, if you have these experience and skills.
- Experience in reporting and analytics using multiple systems / sources to prepare reports and provide insights.
- Knowledge of HR and specifically employee Benefits.
- Use of Workday - including Workday Benefits.
- Experience / understanding of coordinating efforts across multiple countries with direct exposure to specific regional requirements affecting deliverables.
- Ideally would have additional language skills to ensure effective communications with LOCs.
- Further in-depth experience and cultural understanding at a Local Operations level is highly beneficial.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities. Our goal is to be one of the world's most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well.