Senior Talent Acquisition at MNR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:119 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Growth Marketing Manager - IT (7-14 yrs)
Hiring For Growth Marketing Manager
1. Manage end-to-end performance marketing across the customer lifecycle (acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, and referral) Own paid and organic growth strategy, from concept to completion.
2. Understanding of traditional and emerging channels used for acquiring and retaining customers, including some combination of SEM, programmatic Display, Paid Social, Video, and offline channels.
3. Understand the competitive landscape be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
4. Experience with multi-touch attribution and media mix models.
5. You are passionate about Marketing and Marketing tech.
6. You keep up to date with the industry, its latest trends, and platforms. You have experience working with multiple marketing functions such as brand and content and can connect the dots between programs to create full-funnel marketing campaigns.
7. Build-out paid acquisition strategy; report on and calculate the success of (e.g. ROI), and make recommendations for improvement Develop retention and loyalty strategy, including building-out communication touchpoints across multiple channels (email, push, SMS, etc.)
8. Own demand generation efforts that support our sales team and drive MQLs Lead development and execution of lifecycle marketing communications Partner with our Editorial team to optimize content marketing initiatives on and off-site.
- Hands-on experience with paid acquisition channels (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager LinkedIn, etc
- Expertise with multi-channel CRM / marketing automation platforms (HubSpot, Zapier, Mailchimp) and digital marketing tools (e.g., Ahref, Crazy egg)
- Knowledge or familiarity of, HTML, CSS, is a plus.