HR Recruiter at Talhive
Views:276 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Growth Lead - SaaS (5-15 yrs)
In your role as Growth Lead, you will define and execute key strategic campaigns relating to growth and product marketing. You will build and manage the team responsible for strategising and executing multichannel campaigns to drive product awareness, signups, and conversions at scale globally.
If you want to succeed at our organisation, you need to be passionate about writing and our mission to empower everyone to become better writers.
Being an experienced marketer with a broad toolbox is a prerequisite for this role. Having a data-driven mindset, being scrappy, and moving fast comes naturally to you. You are eager to experiment with new marketing channels and to be creative, but also systematic in your approach to scaling what works and cutting what doesn't.
Getting your hands dirty is a must and you cannot expect others to do your mundane tasks for you. You should be excited about being part of a fast-growing startup where roles and responsibilities can change fast as we scale. At our organisation, there are no limits to how far you can go or how fast you can grow.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy and go-to-market plans that work
- Test and evaluate all relevant marketing channels, from organic to paid and everything in between. Scale those that are successful.
- Develop product positioning and messaging based on user research.
- Establish marketing channel KPIs and performance benchmarks
- Help the company collect and interpret data to be utilised for further growth
- Conduct customer research, identify and narrow users into target segments and personas, and write messaging architecture that positions our organisation as a solution to their unaddressed pain points.
- Increase sign-up to paid conversion rates for new users and retention among existing users through lifecycle marketing efforts
- Grow our marketing team into the envy of SaaS start-ups.
Qualifications & Fit
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience, with a track record of managing teams of at least 10
- Experience leveraging a portfolio of marketing channels and tactics (Organic, Email, Personalisation, Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic, Video, Mobile, Affiliate, etc) to run effective always-on media and cross-channel campaigns.
- Expertise with user research, segmentation, and product positioning.
- Familiarity with funnel steps and metrics across both B2C and B2B channels.
- Experience in leading a diverse team of skilled individual contributors, including paid marketing specialists, growth marketers, copywriters, MarTech experts, and analysts.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various teams, partners, and leaders.
- Experience in working in a high-growth, high-velocity organisation.
- A data-driven mindset focused on setting, measuring, and attaining KPIs
Here's why you'll love working with us:
- We always encourage our team members to take initiative. They set their own tasks & deadlines.
- Just like our AI writing assistant, we too, work in a fast-paced environment.
- You'll get ample space to showcase your creativity & experiment.
- We believe in working together instead of following a long chain of command.
- At our organisation, we offer the best compensation in the industry for your efforts.
Our Culture :
Our organisation is not a suitable fit for everyone, and that's OK.
We are looking for energetic and driven individuals with a founder mindset who are passionate about building a product that will change thousands of lives for the better and work hard to achieve their goals.
Here are some of the traits we look for in a potential team member:
Egoless - At our organisation, we are trying things that we have never done before every single day - sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. If you want to be successful here, you need to embrace the feeling of 'being a beginner' and be willing to accept feedback.
Less Talk; More Action - We don't just talk; we work hard. We are not a great match if you have a lot of ideas, but don't implement them.
Prioritise aggressively - We're hiring people who are capable of making the right strategic decisions about their time.
If you like the sound of our environment and you're passionate about joining a team like the one we've described, we'd love to talk!