Growth Hacker - HR Technology Startup (2-5 yrs)
- Choosing in accordance with the other departments which metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to focus on.
- Bringing traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B testing those ideas.
- Analyzing the data and users- feedback.
- Exchanging ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Product, marketing, top management) in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Driving traffic to your website, landing pages, social media, apps-
- Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
- Working on a lean startup process.
- Working with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition - Activation - Retention - Referral - Revenue)
- Prioritizing growth channels.
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of ones business.
- Scaling and Automating the growth processes.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth.
- Being data-driven and kind of a data-geek: clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Being social and understanding users- behavior. Having great customer relations skills and being focus on customer experience (Note: being a people's person should be part of the growth hacker's capabilities but is also part of the the anatomy of an entrepreneur.)
- Willing to learn.
- Having a startup mindset with strong problem solving skills.
- A/B Testing and Data Analytics experience
- Editing and copywriting skills (would be great to have)
- Not being scared of pivoting
- Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing
- Programming knowledge: even if it's not compulsory, it would be great to have.
- Being performance and results-oriented
- Being curious and creative
- Being relentless in pursuit of growth
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, Zoho for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, JIRA for bugtracking and projectmanagement, Zoho for customer/usertracking behaviour, on page and off page site optimisation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.