CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:476 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Growth Hacker - Consumer Business - BFSI - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (6-8 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The role offers you the opportunity work to come up with growth strategies and taking your career to the next level by working on a new age product with a leader.
- Please note strong proven expertise in Consumer Growth Hacking is a must.
- Digital performance marketing campaigns is a must have.
The role will involve :
- Developing new initiatives and building B2C growth strategies across channels, organic and paid with focus on optimizing conversions.
- Adding value to the business by analyzing large datasets (cross channel impact/attribution) and improving campaign effectiveness.
- Develop and deploy campaigns including : Channel planning, budget management, creative development, tracking, reporting, optimization, and innovation.
- Monitoring day-to-day performance across multiple marketing channels and uncover opportunities for scalable user growth
- End to end execution of of growth initiatives across channels of growth initiatives across channels (SEO, PPC, Content, Affiliates, Email, Video & Social media etc.) in collaboration with Product, Engineering, Design and Sales teams.
To fit the bill :
You must have :
- Bachelor's degree preferably in software engineer with 4-5 years in a performance marketing role across organic and paid channels. You would have done your MBA from a prestigious School
- Hands on experience across essential acquisition marketing channels SEO, PPC, Content, Affiliates, Email, Video & Social media etc.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Proven expertise in developing, executing, and measuring integrated growth campaigns
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Should have experience in Product Launches (Product Hunt, etc.) and PRs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
An MBA from a good B school with at least 2 years of experience.
The role will be home based during Covid times and then at Lower Parel- Mumbai
Please apply only if you like to do hands on work and at the same time can think strategy and scale up as needed.
Role : Social Media Marketing Manager
Industry Type : Banking, Financial Services, Broking
Functional Area : Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Role Category : Online/Digital Marketing
Interested please write to us with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your experience in various marketing channels, campaigns handled, international markets explored, impact of campaigns led and any projects that could be of reference