Talent Acquisition at Sanguine Global
Views:835 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Growth & Business Strategy Consultant - Chemicals/Oil & Gas Sector (9-16 yrs)
Position - Growth & Strategy Consultant
Objective - Analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions and working closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- Conduct market research and identify trends in the KSA market. Develop a route-to-market strategy.
- Identify market gaps and opportunities and develop a comprehensive Investment strategy.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to discuss opportunities and convert them to revenue generating leads.
- Oversee the project movement across verticals, ensuring they are aligned with the growth vision and reflect the unique selling opportunities for future sale strategies.
- Analyze customer feedback and market data to continuously refine and enhance the growth strategy.
- Provide expert advice and guide the management/clients on future projects, showcasing all business verticals.
Experience And Qualifications
- 10+ years of strong experience in proposing and implementing business/growth strategies.
- Require strong numerical, financial, and critical thinking skills.
- Require outstanding problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to identify business issues, form hypotheses, design and conduct analyses, and synthesize conclusions into recommendations.
Interested candidates from EPC/Infra/Cement/Steel/Manufacturing can apply.