Talent Acquisition Specialist at Growisto
Views:310 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Growisto - Associate Project Manager - Website Marketing Team (2-4 yrs)
Client/Project Management :
- Develop and implement solutions/strategies, media plan, and growth plan that addresses the clients business and goals.
- Establishing a thorough understanding of clients business, brand, customers and competitive landscape to provide strategic guidance
- Manage multiple projects and ensure that the goals of the individual projects are being met
- Establish and maintain client relationships including client communication, report delivery, project management, and strategy development
- Track and drive the progress of various projects to ensure timely delivery
- Consult clients on Google and/or Facebook.
Desired Qualifications :
- Proficient in Google and/or Facebook.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience having worked with fast-paced ad tech digital marketing agencies or companies in a dynamic, high-performance work atmosphere
- Thorough understanding and hands-on experience of Bid Optimisers, RTB, DSPs, Audience targeting/segmentation, Web Analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, Appsflyer, etc.
- Crystal clear understanding of ROAS, CAC, LTV, QS, CVR, Ad Rank, Split Testing
- Detail-oriented and proficient at managing projects and able to multitask, organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Experience in Landing page optimization
- Strong written/verbal communication and analytical skills
- Experience presenting to external stakeholders at a variety of levels