Talent Acquisition Executive at Growisto
Views:1031 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Growisto - Associate Project Manager - Digital Marketing (1-3 yrs)
About Us :
We are a group of techies, marketers, data analysts, and operations professionals who have come together to provide next-generation e-commerce solutions. We help brands & D2C brands to grow their businesses on platforms such as Amazon and their own website. We love brainstorming ideas on marketing businesses through digital media and utilize technology to execute them further to achieve the desired goals. However, nothing gives us a bigger kick than boosting sales!
Key Responsibilities :
Client Consulting :
- Provide consulting to the best of marketing teams of India on digital marketing
- Understand business models of clients to create and implement a digital marketing strategy to target the right audience with a defined market segmentation
- Strategize and create a robust plan of action for clients in the retail e-commerce industry
- Understanding the client and their business from a holistic perspective; managing and optimization of the websites
- Present ideas and recommendations on different levers to improve the buyer journey
Project Management :
- Use project management tools to manage multiple projects efficiently.
- Track and drive the progress of various projects to ensure timely delivery
- Analyze website, business, social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather insightful data and determine improvement areas
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client
- Identify, evaluate, and implement new trends in digital marketing
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
Why should you consider joining Growisto?
- It will be a challenging role and you will get complete ownership to solve challenging problems. If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis, you should definitely take this up
- If you have the aspiration to grow and develop as a leader in parallel to a multifold growth rate of a start-up then you should join us
- If we have to choose between culture/team and profits, our obvious choice is culture. If your thought process and personality resonate with our cultural values, then you should join us.
Why should you not consider joining Growisto?
- If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
- We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us