Manager - HR & TA at Grow Simplee
Views:1022 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Grow Simplee - City Head - Operations (3-9 yrs)
City Head Mumbai
1. Manage a team of 10+ Operations Managers and overall Mumbai operations with 50+ team members. Manage Profit & Loss statement of the entire city.
2. The right individual will have solid business judgment, effectively communicate team goals, and drive a fast-paced organization to deliver results with a focused and pragmatic approach to the business.
3. Achieve operational excellence and drive process improvements which are scalable.
4. Understand & fulfill client requirements towards logistics operations as well as warehouse operations.
5. Responsible for team management, hiring & roster planning
6. Responsible for smooth process execution with high attention to quality & On-time Deliveries as a key north star metric.
7. Building and scaling 0 defect processes
8. Responsible for managing cash received for COD orders and ensuring on-time reconciliation with the payments team. Coordinate with finance team & further improve payments related processes
9. The manager's success will be measured by their ability to drive operational efficiencies across all processing areas whilst improving internal and external customer experience.
10. Hiring/retaining resources both in logistics & warehouse operations
11. Ensure high quality and high volume productivity with optimized costs structures to manage the Profit & Loss statement of the city
12. Actively seek to implement and distribute best practices across all operations
- Expand operations network within the city basis customer requirements in the city.
1. Graduation degree (Math, Statistics, Engineering, Science, Business, Logistics) from an accredited university with 4+ Years of similar experience.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills both remotely and face to face.
3. Proven evidence of success in operational management, operational enhancement and operational change. Building & implementing processes & SOPs across multiple levels of operations.
4. Proven experience of managing and developing two levels of management and their direct reports.
5. Good knowledge of employment law and HR policies and procedures.
6. Metric Focussed and ability to dive deep with data
7. Proven coaching and leadership skills including evidence of successful succession planning models.
8. 1 years+ people and performance management experience.
9. A proven track record of implementing, delivering large projects and communicating effectively to the senior Level.
1. MBA from a Top tier B-School is a plus.
2. Six Sigma Black belt, PMP, or similar certification
3. Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills required
4. Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
5. Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment when working in stressful situations
6. Decisive, confident, and experienced with influencing others
Knowledge and understanding of last-mile logistics will be a huge plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.