Group/Senior Product Manager - BFSI (7-12 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities :
- Define and drive product vision, strategy and metrics for products
- Work closely with the team to identify problems, opportunities and solutions that will improve the experience for our end users and allow internal teams to innovate
- Build relations and collaborate with internal stakeholders to receive input, get feedback, and keep them informed.
- Gather understanding of customer engagement and best practices that can help build a world-class platform.
- Work with content agencies and other partners to ensure that we can continue to innovate and conceptualise new design hooks and find new partnerships
- Collaborate with a team of other Product Managers as we continue to evolve our combined product offering
- Work passionately to ensure your team is focusing on the right things, balancing short versus long term needs.
- Ensure that innovation and disruption are primary characteristics of our DNA
Ideal Candidate :
- You have 7+ years of experience working with agile development teams building large scale consumer products
- You have a good understanding of next gen technologies that will be used for platform engineering and how some of them can be used in new product features
- You have strong analytical skills and detail-orientedness
- You showcase high customer centricity and experience in building consumer experiences
- You have strong communication and project management skills
- You enjoy participating in complex technical discussions and decision-making in the team.
- You are a curious go-getter. You can inspire change, adapt quickly and enjoy a dynamic and constantly evolving environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.