Group Product Manager - Neurology (3-10 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading pharma companies based in Mumbai.
- To develop short and long-term sales and marketing strategies.
- To prepare, present, and implement marketing business plans (brand plans) on an annual basis.
- To effectively communicate/design communication material for product benefits to all the relevant stakeholders in the value chain.
- Maintain key customer and opinion leader contacts to maximize product performance across focus therapeutic fields and support current and future objectives.
- Responsible for overseeing market surveys/Research and sales trends reviews while effectively utilizing available market intelligence tools to identify purchase patterns, sales performance, and market dynamics.
- Regular fieldwork with representatives, monitoring marketing plans (brand plans), identifying opportunities, and gaining market intelligence.
- Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands and budgets, and deliver the objectives in terms of Sales, Profit margins, and Market Shares.
- Communicate market strategies to field staff and provide them required information.
- Carry out market/field visits to oversee the implementation of marketing activities.
- Minimum 3-8 years of relevant experience in product management.
- Should have experience in handling neurology or CNS therapy segments.
Note: Due to the paucity of time, only shortlisted candidates will be connected.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.