Recruitment Researcher at Hunting Cube Researcher Solutions
Views:942 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:246
Group Product Manager - IT (10-20 yrs)
Group Product Manager - Global MNC
You Will :
- Drive Compass to create a best-in-class experience for surfacing our key real estate data via listings and buildings to our users
- Lead a product management team that works with cross functional partners comprised of engineering, design and user research
- Work collaboratively with the U.S. technology team to deliver products and features for Compass agents and clients in U.S. markets
- Work with agents, product marketing and product support to carefully understand and analyze user needs and turn those into a product plan, roadmap and detailed specifications
- Use detailed specifications as your foundation, collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new features that are highly usable
- Help define a vision and strategy for productivity software that enables agents to increase their reach and grow their business
- Mentor, coach and provide support to a team of product managers
- Understand Compass- strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry
What We Look For :
- 10+ years of product management experience
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of 3+ product managers and a portfolio of products
- Proven leader that knows how to manage and grow teams
- Deep understanding of what makes a great user experiences across native, desktop, mobile web, and tablet.
- Strategic product thinker - you can examine the changing landscape and use that information to define product strategy and prioritize the problems to solve
- Technically proficient and able to work closely and get buy in from engineers
- Excellent communication skills. Capable of effectively communicating both strategic vision and specific details to various stakeholders, from senior leadership to individual project members. Being able to write clear and concise product requirements, status updates and product results.
- Experience working in the US or with remote teams is a plus.