HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:112 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Group Manager - Training - Mortgage Operations Process (6-13 yrs)
- Detailed understanding of Investor guidelines including FNMA, FHMLMC, FHA, VA, USDA etc,
- Should be we well versed with Income & Expense calculations including paystubs, W2'S, 1040. Schedule C. K1 - For salaried as well as Self employed borrowers.
- Manage the daily / monthly volumes allocation on appropriate systems in accordance with best execution as well as assist in investigate and resolution of pending cases.
- Coordinate with Onshore Team and manage company teams to ensure loans in pipeline for optimal underwriting requirements.
- Report on ageing loans and team performance
- Adherence to business and compliance requirements
- Sound Knowledge of various third party documents required to be ordered (e.g. Appraisal, Title, HOI, Flood Certificate, Work Number VOE, Fraud Guard/Other Risk Mitigation reports etc.)
- Coordinate with onshore Operations to report out exceptions, escalate cases and requests requiring onshore intervention for resolutions
- Proven ability to lead a team of people and coach them for Operation excellence
- Ability to provide knowledgeable and tactful responses to resolve internal and external stakeholders concerns and escalations
- Proficiency in MS Office a MUST. (Specifically with MS Excel, MS Word & Power point)
- Mortgage Underwriting certification would be an added advantage
- Min. 6+ years of Mortgage experience in Mortgage Origination Underwriting Operations as a Trainer/Team Manager
Role: IC Role
Shifts: - US
Training Work Experience 3 - 4 Years Preferred.
Domain work Experience: - Mortgage Operations and Training - Open to evaluate candidates from Ops role
Group Manager - Training - Gurgaon - NH8
Mortgage Operations Profiles Preferred.
Role: - IC Role
Shifts: - US Shifts - 5:00 PM to 5:00 AM Bracket - Monday to Friday