Senior HR Recruiter at Highrise Solutions
Views:64 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Group Manager - Quality - Travel BPO/KPO (5-9 yrs)
Group Manager - Quality. - Pune - Phursungi
Role: - Team Role - Managing Locations - Pune / Nasik - Team Minimum 2 AM - 6/7 Quality Analyst
Shift Timings Between: 12.30 PM to 3.30 AM.
Voice - Pune / Blended (Voice/BO) - Nasik
FTEs: - 270 / 300 Plus
Travel BG Preferred
ITTA - Certification
GB Certification Mandatory
Experience in GDS - systems like - Amadeus/ Sabre / Travel port ((Galileo, Worldspan and Apollo) would be an added advantage.
Transactional Quality Role - Blend [Voice / Non-Voice]
- Lead a team of Quality Analysts & Managers.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in Transactional / Transformation Quality setup.
- Own business / operational metrics for operations shop, be gatekeeper of metrics.
- Ensure adherence to defined SLAs, processes are compliant from risk perspective, continuous reduction in errors / customer comebacks, drive QDNA metrics [Brainwaves, Kaizen].
- Drive quality related activities, Calls / Back Office Calibrations with clients & internal team, FMEA, Risk & Compliance practices.
- Drive continuous improvement projects to improve process performance and / or generate QNS.
- Facilitate sharing of best practices from within and outside the organization and implement them.
- Driving VOC / CSAT / NPS actionable across the team and maintain/improve the scores.
- Take charge of internal meetings/client meetings/customer reviews/stakeholder meetings.
- Create and manage performance dashboards which depict business and ops metrics clearly.
- Can conceptualize and implement Statistical Process Control (SPC) principles in the process.
- Open to stretch if needed to meet team and organizational goals.
Knowledge/Qualifications/ Competency / Work Experience:-
- Any Graduate / PG, Good Communication / Presentation Skills.
- Green Belt Certified Preferred.
- Candidates only from a BPO/KPO/Captive/Contact Centre Background
- Candidates preferred from a Travel Background
- Minimum 5 yrs work experience in Transactional Quality - ( Voice /Back Office/ Blend - Processes Background ) Mandatory
- Candidates preferred with Prior work experience in TQ Management & Mentoring projects/ BQ Management/ RCA/ Reporting/ Error Analysis/ Client & Stakeholder Management.