Founder & MD at JMS Advisory Services Private Limited
Views:2983 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Group HR Head - Auto Manufacturing Firm (15-18 yrs)
The company is into Automobile Industry having 3 factories in India and major global auto manufactures are their clients.
- The Group HR Head will take care of all Human Resource Operations, lead all HR heads of each factory, implementation and delivery of training programs, Vendors Management, statutory compliances.
- Must have minimum of 15 years of experience and minimum 5+ years in leadership role.
Group HR Head responsibilities :
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives
- Leading the organisation's HR departments, including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management HR information systems (HRIS) and financial planning of the department
- Liaising directly with the executive board and being accountable for the performance of the HR function and the departments within it, as well as providing strategic counsel on all people matters
- Contributing to long-term goals around business and people development, including succession planning and c-suite talent acquisition
- Developing company well-being, health and counselling policies
- Leading the analysis of employee feedback and data, with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture
- Creating and managing the HR department's annual budget
- Taking oversight of the company's culture
- Global responsibility for the organisations talent functions and culture
Skills and competencies :
- Organisational skills - personal efficiency, time management skills and the ability to prioritise competing demands are key
- Communication skills - HR directors are expected to lead the HR team, managing diverse personalities and viewpoints. Consequently, emotional intelligence, the ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital
- Commercial acumen - HR directors are increasingly involved in strategic decision-making within the business as an influencer. Being able to understand company finances, resourcing and the ultimate aims of the business is important
- Role modelling - As a senior member of the executive team, an HR director is expected to demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of the organisation
- Professional expertise - A strong working knowledge of employment law issues, best practice processes for disciplinaries, redundancies and payroll is required, as well as experience of employee relations
- Coaching and mentoring - Whether senior executives, junior colleagues or middle management, you will be proficient in developing skills in your talent
- Trust - As a member of the executive team, you will interface with the CEO, CFO and COO on a regular basis. You will become a trusted confidante on talent issues, unafraid of giving your opinions and expertise
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.