Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:3766 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Group Head - Ratings - Credit Rating Firm (9-12 yrs)
Work in an exciting and challenging role at a leading credit rating company that is leveraging software and technology tools to change the face of credit rating in India!
Our client with nearly two decades of presence has established itself as the second-largest credit rating agency in India. They provide ratings in the financial sector, infrastructure sector, corporates, public finance, and MSME spaces. The company is headquartered in Mumbai and has regional offices at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune, and Mauritius.
Our client also carries out grading of IPOs, assesses the financial strength of shipyards, grades various courses of Educational institutions and provides grading services to Energy service companies. They are nurturing global opportunities and have made forays in different forms with 4 partners from Brazil, Portugal, Malaysia and South Africa.
As the Group Head - Ratings, you will maintain Cases and assignments undertaken in the year, manage Sector reports/criteria commentary publishing
What you will do:
- Ensuring the Execution of projects
- Providing inputs and commitments towards strategic/ quality decision making
- Facilitating Development & improvement of methodology for sectors
- Minimizing Sharp Rating Migration Cases/Rating Quality
- Ensuring quality and readability of rating report as well as rationale, press releases etc.
- Handling Complex Situations
- Ensuring timely completion of rating assignments.
- Keeping track of changes in the respective sectors & and bringing important facts to managements notice.
- Presenting the case in the Rating Committee Meeting
- Maintaining MIS, quarterly results/ no default statement, rating reckoner etc.
- Leading & guiding the team of analysts working in the team.
- Monitoring and measuring the productivity of team members
- Modelling the leadership behaviors and coach and mentor junior staff
What you need to have:
- Qualifications: MBA/PGDM - Finance /CA/ICWAI
- Prefer candidate from NBFC background
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills to be able to handle complex situations
- Operational Audit Qualifications
- Exp in Credit analysis/rating, Banking, Cash Flow, Finance, Credit Rating, Financial Projections, Credit Analysis
- Excellent Communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Leadership skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.