Manager - HR at Skywings Advisors Private Limited
Views:2425 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Group Financial Reporting Role - BFS (0-5 yrs)
Role Objective :
- Preparation of Group subsidiary accounts, XBRL tagging of financial statements, review of account balances / Trial Balance, managing month end processes / reviews, review monthly inter group balances and resolving mismatches, prepare documentation for inter group loans / funding.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Prepare financial statements of Group subsidiaries as per IFRS / applicable GAAP
- Review account balances and highlight differences / deviations to business
- Liaise with respective business units for queries, seeking information / details relevant for preparation of financial statements
- Evaluate / review audit queries, discuss with respective business units and provide resolution
- Liaise with Group auditors for any queries / information required and resolve in a time bound manner
- Prepare financials for XBRL tagging, filing with Companies House / Regulators
- Prepare and review month end inter group balances
- Identify differences in inter group balances and raise queries with respective business units and provide resolution
- Prepare and review documentation for inter group funding / loans / borrowings, etc.
- Review month end balances /Trial Balance
- Assist / prepare month end / year end reports / reviews / analysis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.