Team Leader at United HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:1688 Applications:328 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:204
Group Finance Director - FMCG/Agro/Food Business - CA (20-25 yrs)
- Chartered Accountant with 20 to 25 yrs experience in FMCG/Food/Agro Industry.
- The Finance Director is responsible for the overall supervision of the company's financial and accounting management, with a focus on sustainable and profitable growth in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Supervise the company's finance team, including the Financial Controller, Treasurer, and Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
- Oversee the accounting, treasury, and finance functions, ensuring that financial information is accurate, compliant with international and local accounting standards.
- Participate in the company's strategic planning by providing financial analyses, budgeting, and cash flow projections.
- Develop, implement, and maintain financial control policies, systems, and procedures to ensure compliance with the company's standards and local and international laws and regulations.
- Lead the preparation and analysis of the company's financial statements, including cost analysis, revenue analysis, and cash flow analysis.
- Ensure effective treasury management and investment of the company's funds to maximize returns and minimize financial risks.
- Ensure compliance with local and international tax and regulatory requirements, including preparation and submission of tax returns and regulatory reports.
- Provide financial counsel to the leadership by identifying potential financial opportunities and risks, and recommending appropriate strategic solutions.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure efficient coordination between accounting, treasury, and finance with other functions of the company.
- Maintain strict relationships with banks, investors, and other financiers to support the company's fundraising and investment objectives.
- Strong exposure in real-time Financial reporting and publishing dashboards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.