Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:648 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Group Corporate Manager/Head - Quality/Process Excellence - BPO (15-22 yrs)
Group Corporate Manager - Head (Quality-Process Excellence)
- In this role, you will be responsible for identifying improvement opportunities to deliver business impact for clients by improving business processes, solving problems, and driving change within the organization using relevant LSS & digital tools and methodology.
- Identifying areas of significant Customer Business Impact and improvement opportunities therein and provide strategic direction & thought leadership
- Lead and Implement business process management system for new clients
- Drive and Track Quality DNA - training, testing & certification, lead any other analytics and productivity initiatives that come up
- Implementing Business Process Management Systems (BPMS) for newly Transitioned processes
- Coaching and Mentoring Process Owners and Team Members in DMAIC and Lean
- The role provides an opportunity to lead initiatives providing exposure to senior stakeholders Internal and External.
- Formulate strategies in order to meet the business requirements, customer deliverable's as well as ensuring the departmental performance against goals.
- Facilitate the teams to meet and improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (KPI's) in line with the business objectives.
- Define & implement the quality standards, processes & plans for various operations.
- Conduct audit's and prepare comprehensive reports with suggestions for improvements.
- Conduct investigation on discrepancies, errors, complaints, failures and adverse events requiring documented review and action
- Analyze severity and effect of a defect and provide recommendations.
- Monitor process through process capability study.
- Mistake proofing of process through process/product design change recommendations.
- Strong Knowledge in measurement methods.
- Identify new supplier's & focus on their development through trainings.
- Improvement Projects - Six Sigma Green Belt
- Independently lead the high impact projects needed to deliver on business outcomes
- Drive LSS vibe through Engagement drives & mentoring Leans & GBs
- Identify opportunities to deliver on committed productivity, productivity improvement in accounts through continuous improvement (CI) lever
- Drive stabilization for new transitions - metric identification, measurement system set & reporting set up, CI roadmap design, risk assessment
- Identify digital led transformation opportunities in existing relationships
- Deploy risk control & best practice framework
- Drive deployment of digital ops infra tools
- Driving Six Sigma and Lean Deployment
- Driving QNS for the aligned area
- Driving SLA adherence / Customer CTQ ensuring all parameters are met and corrective and preventive actions are taken
- Driving VOC/ CSAT / NPS actionable across the team and maintain/improve the scores
- Driving inputs from VOC/ CSAT / NPS for improvements
- Contribute and present in client/customer reviews/meetings
- Adhere to compliance to Quality standards (ISO)
- Do goal setting with the team and ensure effective and measurable reviews and feedback mechanisms (MRM, Operations-review, dashboards, BQCs)
- Follow appraisal and feedback mechanism
- Driving Continuous Improvement projects
- Initiate and best practice sharing across the team
- Driving people development by aligning to the Quality DNA program
- Driving culture of data based decision making
- Adherence and completion of Org Quality Role Roadmap requirements
Qualification And Experience :
1. Graduate, preferably - MBA or an Engineering background or any other disciplines with Analytical / Statistics/ Digital & should have BPO / Shared service experience & should have exposure to Insurance or Healthcare or Billing process.
2. Experience in working with relevant function in growing organizations
3. Prior experience in having led projects - Digital, LSS, Domain led, consulting, analytics, preferred
Quality related knowledge on Tools such as FMEA, RCA & etc.
4. Key responsibilities will include driving audits / Quality checks as agreed with the client
5. Deployment of ISO
6. Establishing statistical sampling methods through error trending and performance of the account on the metrics agreed with the client
7. Strong Process Knowledge & Process Documentation.
8. Strong analytical skills & Co-ordination
9. Data Analysis & Problem Solving
10. Man Management
11. Team Management & People Handling Ability
12. Mentoring & Coaching
13. Conflict Management
14. Certified Six Sigma Green Belt from a reputed institute.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader